2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Writer's Block Is Over!, Nearly completed this metal song
thefireball
Feb 27 2012, 02:49 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (TylerT @ Feb 27 2012, 12:35 AM) *
WOW!

nothing short of AMAZING dude! Your transitions are so awesome!

I'm glad somebody commented on the transitions. I am always apprehensive about the transitions. Does that flow well? I ask myself. Which is good. I'm glad I'm a guitar player who is willing to admit he might have some issues with his composition, instead of saying I know it all. There are still some parts I don't really dig - but it could be that I just have my own style (duh). It's not going to sound like everybody's else riff, cuz it's my riff of course. So long as people enjoy my riffs, then I will be sure to keep on writing them.

WeePee commented on an earlier version of the song (at soundcloud) at a section of the song he really liked. I'm glad somebody liked it. I did at the time, and then wondered later if it was such a good idea after all. I think the composer (talking about me in this instance) can be too critical and pick apart a composition so much that it becomes ridiculous. biggrin.gif After I finish this song, it will obviously need mastering, provided that I have a good mix.

What do you guys think of WideK's music? He offers mixing and mastering services. Do you think his stuff is good quality that I should check into getting my stuff mastered by him? Just listen to a few of his latest tracks. If Tony sees this, I would be interested in his opinion since he is a Master man. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by thefireball: Feb 27 2012, 02:50 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:51 AM