New Canon T3i, Guitar Cover
thefireball
Apr 26 2012, 08:56 AM
Learning Roadie
This video was shot with my new Canon T3i 1080p HD camera. This is the first video I have uploaded using this camera. I'm very pleased with the result. Thanks to Jordan, my brother, for being behind the camera.

This is one live take - the very first take. My guitar is sitting in the center of the mix. I'm using POD Farm 2 to achieve my tone.

Download the preset here:
http://line6.com/customtone/tone/218683/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sinisa Cekic
Apr 26 2012, 11:24 PM
Instructor
For the first time I hear of that problem. But batteries, yes, that can be ... I heard that through Amazon.com sells a lot of bad copies, maybe you ran into one such! In any case, buy another, you will need it! Go to the first store, ask them to try the camera with their battery - If the camera works several times in a row on/off - that's it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:51 PM