2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Lamb Of God Vocalist Arrested
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 29 2012, 01:48 AM
Instructor
The news say: "Lamb Of God vocalist Randy Blythe allegedly arrested for manslaughter"

This really surprised me... check the full article:

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/lamb_of...or_manslaughter

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jun 29 2012, 02:53 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 29 2012, 12:48 AM) *
The news say: "Lamb Of God vocalist Randy Blythe allegedly arrested for manslaughter"

I didn't expect to wake up to this today. What an odd bit of news. Apparently, there are videos of this concert all over the internet, but no one has footage of the fight. I wonder what is going on.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 29 2012, 06:39 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Chances are he will be exonerated from what I hear, as the fan got up on stage (without being allowed) and got into some "physical altercation" which ended up with him falling from the stage and sustaining the injuries leading to his death.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 29 2012, 08:34 AM
Instructor
Oh man, whatever happened either way, it's horrible. I would have imagine that if an actual fight between Blythe and the fan had taken place then there probably would have been the usual attempted court case at the time. But following his death from injuries that were sustained earlier I guess the police have to look at every possibility. It's probably routine. Although 'arrested for manslaughter' isn't routine.. but you know what Chinese whispers are like...

The trouble with eye witnesses is that 2 people can witness the same event and yet have completely different stories yet both could swear blind that they saw what they saw. I know this from my own experience (not from a bad encounter, just regular stuff).. I've swore that I saw something a certain way and my girlfriend has said it was something else and I've been shocked how easy it is to have a false memory of something ! Sorry, went totally off topic there !

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jun 29 2012, 08:35 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 29 2012, 09:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 29 2012, 07:34 AM) *
Oh man, whatever happened either way, it's horrible. I would have imagine that if an actual fight between Blythe and the fan had taken place then there probably would have been the usual attempted court case at the time. But following his death from injuries that were sustained earlier I guess the police have to look at every possibility. It's probably routine. Although 'arrested for manslaughter' isn't routine.. but you know what Chinese whispers are like...

The trouble with eye witnesses is that 2 people can witness the same event and yet have completely different stories yet both could swear blind that they saw what they saw. I know this from my own experience (not from a bad encounter, just regular stuff).. I've swore that I saw something a certain way and my girlfriend has said it was something else and I've been shocked how easy it is to have a false memory of something ! Sorry, went totally off topic there !

Right you are mate, I've been in such situations - not bad ones - but in which 2 or more people witnessed some event and had different stories. Anyway, I read the article this morning on metalhead.ro and I thought it was unlikely, but hey, who knows what really happened?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 29 2012, 04:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 29 2012, 05:13 AM) *
Right you are mate, I've been in such situations - not bad ones - but in which 2 or more people witnessed some event and had different stories. Anyway, I read the article this morning on metalhead.ro and I thought it was unlikely, but hey, who knows what really happened?

yes, we can't judge because we weren't there. But these news are very unexpected.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2012, 08:13 AM
Instructor
He took the legacy of Axl Rose to the next level...

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jun 30 2012, 08:58 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 29 2012, 07:34 AM) *
I've swore that I saw something a certain way and my girlfriend has said it was something else

Does this by any chance have anything to do with legs, chairs and video chats? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 30 2012, 09:11 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 30 2012, 08:13 AM) *
He took the legacy of Axl Rose to the next level...

Oh, that was perfect, dry humour !! laugh.gif

Shouldn't laugh but... can't... stop... it.....

QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Jun 30 2012, 08:58 AM) *
Does this by any chance have anything to do with legs, chairs and video chats? tongue.gif

Now why you gotta go and bring that up again ??? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 30 2012, 09:34 AM
GMC:er
Egad! I hope it doesn't turn out that he really beat a fan to death. That's pretty sickeningly awful. Fans jump around at shows. Sometimes they jump on stage and yeah, it's not always cool to the folks playing but It doesn't deserve a beat down or a murder.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 28 2012, 08:48 PM) *

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 30 2012, 10:07 AM
mm after what happend to dimebag....very unsure what happend, might aswell be self defense.. time will tell

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 30 2012, 03:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jun 30 2012, 06:07 AM) *
mm after what happend to dimebag....very unsure what happend, might aswell be self defense.. time will tell

I still can believe that Dimebag episode... sad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 30 2012, 04:58 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
http://www.thegauntlet.com/article/525/256...dy-Blythe-Freed

Hes out!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jun 30 2012, 05:20 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 30 2012, 06:58 PM) *

Must be really nice to wear same clothes until monday. dry.gif
(Maybe his lawyers will get him some new ones, though)

Edit 2: No laces in his shoes for safety reasons Big F*****G Joke !! blink.gif

This post has been edited by WeePee: Jun 30 2012, 05:22 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 30 2012, 06:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Jun 30 2012, 05:20 PM) *
Edit 2: No laces in his shoes for safety reasons Big F*****G Joke !! blink.gif

The only lethal thing I can think of that you could do with 4 shoe laces is tie them together, making sure the knots are really tight, and you would have a makeshift garrotte. Not sure if it would work but...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 1 2012, 07:07 AM
Instructor
Yup, the only thing you could do with them is strangle someone, so probably that's the reason why they took them off..

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 1 2012, 10:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 1 2012, 07:07 AM) *
Yup, the only thing you could do with them is strangle someone, so probably that's the reason why they took them off..

We're discussing how to make weapons out of shoe laces on a guitar forum laugh.gif

I love the random-ness when you put us all together ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 1 2012, 01:52 PM
Sad to hear sad.gif But I don't think this was as extreme as the Dimebag incident, and, if that could happen, anything can in this world, and, I do mean ANYTHING

And, THE RANDOMNESS always amazes me ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 1 2012, 08:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 1 2012, 06:26 AM) *
We're discussing how to make weapons out of shoe laces on a guitar forum laugh.gif

I love the random-ness when you put us all together ! biggrin.gif

hahaha that makes this forum so entertaining! laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 1 2012, 08:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 1 2012, 08:29 PM) *
hahaha that makes this forum so entertaining! laugh.gif

Do you think I should make a lesson out of it ? biggrin.gif

Difficulty - 3

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:03 AM