Questions About Singing Exercises
Nemanja Filipovi...
Mar 12 2008, 03:14 PM
Singing Instructor
you can aks here what are the best exersise for singing....
I will post my self some of the tehnics and exersise that I knowe....
but if you have questions like:"how do I sing longer notes easyer" or "how do I sing higher"...I will be glad to help...
smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleak
Jan 14 2009, 01:13 AM
GMC:er
hey I can play guitar fairly well, but I would like to be able to sing well too!

Im currently practicing singing vowels (eh, ee, ah, oh, oo) with a major scale, starting on a root note then going up 7 intervals and then decending and then moving up a semi quaver and repeating. Whats the best way to improve my ability to sing in pitch? Im not completely terrible but I dont have the confidence to sing a song loud properly!

thanks!
do u think I can ever be good? blink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jan 14 2009, 11:54 AM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (bleak @ Jan 14 2009, 01:13 AM) *
hey I can play guitar fairly well, but I would like to be able to sing well too!

Im currently practicing singing vowels (eh, ee, ah, oh, oo) with a major scale, starting on a root note then going up 7 intervals and then decending and then moving up a semi quaver and repeating. Whats the best way to improve my ability to sing in pitch? Im not completely terrible but I dont have the confidence to sing a song loud properly!

thanks!
do u think I can ever be good? blink.gif

All moust every one can be good with enough practice.You are on the good path,keep up with the scales.and be patient.
Now,as stupid as it sounds,take your guitar,stand up in front of your mirror,and take a simple song and sing it.
That is a bit confirence builder.
Good practice for pitch are intervals.For example,play a root note,then,major third,then major fifth,and then sing it with guitar,and then try to sing it with out the guitar.

This post has been edited by Nemanja Filipovic: Jan 14 2009, 11:58 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleak
Jan 14 2009, 12:19 PM
Great smile.gif

Thanks for your response so quickly... im gonna keep practicing consistantly and hopefully see some results!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jan 14 2009, 05:22 PM
Singing Instructor
Great mate,results will come for sure.wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
johnny99
Aug 7 2009, 01:30 PM
hey man
how do i learn vibrato?
any exercise for that?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:55 AM