I Passed My Exams !, YEAAAH got my paper !
snackajacks
Jun 14 2012, 05:18 PM
GMC:er
Today Is the day I will always remember as the day I finished high school.
my mentor called to say I passed my exams.

I am sooooo happy, biggrin.gif

wanted to share my happiness with you guys

Marc

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 14 2012, 05:19 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Congrats buddy, that's great!

Good to see that you're happy again after yesterday's match...whoops...what did I just say? wink.gif

Christian

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 14 2012, 05:23 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey GREAT and congratulation ! smile.gif

A big step you made - keep on going ! cool.gif

Dieter

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 14 2012, 05:24 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 14 2012, 04:19 PM) *
Congrats buddy, that's great!

Good to see that you're happy again after yesterday's match...whoops...what did I just say? wink.gif

Christian

haha you know I told you I was bad at geography, well I passed it with a 7 out of 10 biggrin.gif
Yeah, the match was terrible. Though I liked to see that the player that was stretching time got a yellow card, and
its not over yet for the Netherlands, If we win and all the other countries also have 3 points we have a change to continue, not
that I really care because

FROM NOW ON PARTY HARDY EVERY DAY, YOU ARE ALL INVITED IF YOU ARE IN THE NEIGHBOORHOOD !
FREE BEER !

--------------------

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Jun 14 2012, 05:25 PM
Congratulations. How does it feel? I finished my high school 26 years ago, so I do not remember a lot.
Going to uni now?

Carmine

+Quote Post
Pourliver
Jun 14 2012, 05:27 PM
Congrats man !

1 more year of High school and I'm done ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 14 2012, 06:03 PM
Yes I am currently waiting for acceptance on the university of applied sciences,
I will studie Game Architecture and Design there. If people are interested, here is
my portfolio : igadintake.blogspot.com

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 16 2012, 04:50 AM
SAWEET! smile.gif Much congrats dude!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 16 2012, 07:27 PM
Instructor
Congrats Marc biggrin.gif I know what's in yer soul buddy biggrin.gif I graduated highschool in 2003 so, not that long ago laugh.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 16 2012, 08:41 PM
O man, I can't describe it. I think this is the real begin of my life, I can now make my own choises. I now can
study something that I like and besides that I have time left to spend my free time in here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 16 2012, 09:26 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Marc, don't forget you've got a job to do here in the forum...you remember? that thing we all discussed in Gabriel's chat yesterday?

laugh.gif

Christian

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 16 2012, 09:28 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 16 2012, 08:26 PM) *
Marc, don't forget you've got a job to do here in the forum...you remember? that thing we all discussed in Gabriel's chat yesterday?

laugh.gif

Christian

working on that masterclass chrissy biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 16 2012, 09:40 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
How much is there to work??? laugh.gif
Just create the thread biggrin.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 16 2012, 10:03 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 16 2012, 08:40 PM) *
How much is there to work??? laugh.gif
Just create the thread biggrin.gif

Hehe :') I was working on my Lil wayne lesson first..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jun 17 2012, 05:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Jun 14 2012, 04:18 PM) *
Today Is the day I will always remember as the day I finished high school.
my mentor called to say I passed my exams.

I am sooooo happy, biggrin.gif

wanted to share my happiness with you guys

Marc

Congrats!!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 17 2012, 11:22 AM
Instructor
Congratulations Marc !! Now you celebrate with lots of burgers and donuts ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 17 2012, 12:45 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Congrats smile.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:15 PM