Screaming Like Ted Neeley? Haha :]
Roythebattousai
Dec 6 2008, 07:48 PM
GMC:er
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DCgTTeqFa4

I'm certain I can't sing like this... based on the fact that I can only hit the Eb below that G.

But, like... How does one sing so high, in a falsetto, then rasp their voice like that?

Whenever I sing falsetto, It's always very smooth, and there's nothing I can do to make it more interesting.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
♫♫♫ Gotta love music. ♫♫♫
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sigma7
Dec 6 2008, 07:56 PM
GMC:er
haha he looks like Jesus haha reminds me of ten thousand strong by hammerfall but no where near as good as this guy

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Dec 6 2008, 09:07 PM
Instructor
Nemanja will tell you if I'm wrong but probably you are a baritone and you can only reach that register with the falsetto technique. Ted Neeley seems to be a tenor so his register reach to those notes without that technique and it's easier to make that grasp when you are not concerned that much in the note itself.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jan 10 2009, 02:46 PM
Singing Instructor
Yeap,high falseto singing(realy high,like the clip),is pretty much the same as it goes for normal full voice.Tenors have higher falseto range as they do in the normal mode.But you can make your falseto sound full and big.It is all a thing of practise.Sing note by note every day(falseto singing),in time you will get better control.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:35 PM