> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Hungryforheaven - Triplet Feel Riffing
GRADE
Triplet Feel Riffing
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 2 ] ** [40.00%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [20.00%]
9 [ 2 ] ** [40.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5

HungryForHeaven
Aug 3 2011, 07:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
Ok, so I'm gonna submit a video which was recorded this weekend. Have had some issues with setting things up, and am still not entirely happy with this one, but it seems to work and be somewhat in sync, so this will have to do for now. Enjoy!

H4H

PS Did I set up the poll correctly?

Lesson:
Triplet Feel Riffing (Emir Hot): https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/triplet_feel_riffing/
Equipment:
Washburn X40Pro
Guitar Rig 3 (custom setting)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Aug 13 2011, 05:10 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 3 2011, 07:35 PM
Instructor
hey man! the poll is perfect.

This is a very tricky lesson and most of the parts are played very good. However there some sections where you have timing issues and it takes you some beats to get back to the correct rhythm (for example from 00:05 to 00:08). The last lick needs some more work too. You just need some more days of practice to do it perfectly.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Aug 3 2011, 09:23 PM
Instructor
Yes, very demanding lesson ! As Gabriel pointed, I also have a little criticism of the timing, but taking into consideration weight of the lesson - this is played very well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Aug 4 2011, 10:54 AM
Instructor
I like the tone, and the picking!

I think you need to work on it at a slower tempo first, maybe 10bpm less and then work your way up to normal speed

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 4 2011, 11:42 AM
Instructor
Same from me mate - Emir is a monster picker biggrin.gif if i can say that and you should give his stuff a little more time so you can be in perfect sync with the timing wink.gif all around a great effort for this level of difficulty! Congratz!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 4 2011, 02:13 PM
Instructor
Great take, H4H.... Very cool lesson, I've never seen it before ! cool.gif

Just a couple of places where your fingers almost tripped over thmeselves due to the complexity and speed but overall a really good take and a little time spent with the harder parts would sort those bits out, so thumbs up from me smile.gif

Your picking hand looked very consistent and relaxed too !

+Quote Post
skennington
Aug 5 2011, 05:16 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Solid 8 average!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:52 PM