My Rise Against Tip The Scales Cover, yup another one lol
dcz702
Jun 28 2015, 08:51 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
cant stop recording, im having alot of fun with new pups and my processor, plus im trying to get music on to facebook to see if i have any luck finding people with similar tastes.
ill be back to the rec for help from the instructors very soon, just got few more covers to do. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 29 2015, 04:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
Very nice playing, Dcz! Enjoyed that cover! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 29 2015, 05:32 PM
Instructor
Great playing and song mate! It would be cool to be able to hear more your guitar in this videos... maybe you could search for some backings that don't include guitars (tricky to find), create your own backings, or maybe cut some frequencies on the original track that make place for your guitar...

Keep on rocking!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
dcz702
Jun 29 2015, 10:06 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 29 2015, 04:32 PM) *
Great playing and song mate! It would be cool to be able to hear more your guitar in this videos... maybe you could search for some backings that don't include guitars (tricky to find), create your own backings, or maybe cut some frequencies on the original track that make place for your guitar...

Keep on rocking!

Yea I can cut the frequencies in logic, I think. I should do that it would make for better practice, timing wise I think. Good idea gab. Thanks

This post has been edited by dcz702: Jun 29 2015, 10:06 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:30 AM