> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Gab's Army, Any interested?
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 30 2014, 02:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jun 30 2014, 03:03 AM) *
smile.gif I would like to learn something new. There are two techniques which have my interest

-Two handed tapping
-Make a start with (mini) sweep picking

Ok! here we go:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=52511

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dalbor
Jul 9 2014, 10:02 AM
GMC:er
Hi Gabriel i would like to join your army of course and I would like to learn some arpeggios.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 9 2014, 04:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dalbor @ Jul 9 2014, 06:02 AM) *
Hi Gabriel i would like to join your army of course and I would like to learn some arpeggios.

Sure! Let's start working here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=52574

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Rhida
Jul 12 2014, 05:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi Gabriel!
I'm very interested in joining your army.
I am a metal guy.
I would like to improve my rhythm skills my phrasing my overall technique (a newby to legato and sweep picking) and developp melodic ideas in my improvisations.
Here's a little piece I made two months ago that shows where I am right now.

Thanks!

This post has been edited by Rhida: Jul 12 2014, 05:55 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 12 2014, 08:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rhida @ Jul 12 2014, 01:54 PM) *
Hi Gabriel!
I'm very interested in joining your army.
I am a metal guy.
I would like to improve my rhythm skills my phrasing my overall technique (a newby to legato and sweep picking) and developp melodic ideas in my improvisations.
Here's a little piece I made two months ago that shows where I am right now.

Thanks!

Hi Rhida! Gab's Army is always open for metal guys!! biggrin.gif

I'm writing while I listen to your track and I'm starting to note the first thing that we have to work to start polishing your guitar playing. The idea is that we design a routine that takes your guitar technique to a new level in the next months, and also develop your ear and theory concepts.

I just started this thread to start!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=52600

See you there! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Tommy M
Nov 21 2014, 03:24 PM
Learning Rodie
Id love to join, i think this could be something awesome.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 21 2014, 05:05 PM
Instructor
Cool Tommy! Let's start talking about this here here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=53410

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Osedmen
Jan 5 2015, 09:57 PM
GMC:er

Hi Gabriel!

i would like to join in here.

If you send me notifications would be great!

--------------------
.:: Colombian fingerstyle guitar player ::.

.:: Now available on iTunes - Spotify - Amazon - Deezer - rhapsody and more ! ::.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lone-spirit/id1057969440

https://open.spotify.com/album/2SALF0jTOJgZD57nl3A4QO

.:: Did you watch my first videoclip? ::.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IClzXkQI8E

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 5 2015, 10:58 PM
Instructor
Cool Oscar! I'm sending a message with details now!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Kaaba
Jan 29 2015, 04:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey man, your lessons have been a huge inspiration for me to keep on practicing! smile.gif
I would love to join your army, and my long term goal is to play original neo-classical songs (interesting melodies, high tempo alternate picking/sweep picking/string skipping, wide vibrato, bends etc)

My shorter term goal is to being able to play these at full speed:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/w-a-mo...-turkish-march/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...lmsteen-lesson/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...ssical-etude-2/

for the past month after joining GMC I've been playing guitar for every day almost all the time (5 hours+ a day maybe) and I've seen some pretty good results smile.gif Changed from very bad economy picking into alternate picking which is starting to flow really well.

Thanks! - Karri

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 30 2015, 02:55 PM
Instructor
Hi Karri! This sounds great! Here we go:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=53817

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
MrUK
Feb 7 2015, 07:26 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I´m in! smile.gif

After listen to some of your styles & lessons, it feels perfect for me, so I´m totally want to join the Gab´s army ph34r.gif smile.gif

Best Rgds

MrUK

This post has been edited by MrUK: Feb 7 2015, 07:27 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 8 2015, 10:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MrUK @ Feb 7 2015, 03:26 PM) *
I´m in! smile.gif

After listen to some of your styles & lessons, it feels perfect for me, so I´m totally want to join the Gab´s army ph34r.gif smile.gif

Best Rgds

MrUK

hehehe that's cool! Please check your inbox. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Beat Zbinden
Apr 4 2015, 11:19 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi Gabriel

I'm ready for Gabs's Army!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 4 2015, 10:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Beat Zbinden @ Apr 4 2015, 07:19 AM) *
Hi Gabriel

I'm ready for Gabs's Army!

here we go!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=54168

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Jul 2 2015, 11:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Gab! Maybe I'm too late but I'm looking for a mentor to maybe help get rid of my crutches. Your soundcloud tunes pop up here and there and I love them!

Within a couple weeks or month I'll be auditioning to be 1 of 4 guitarist for a pro gig with a symphony. There is a year practice for 3 shows. From what I've gathered it's pretty technical and precision is what this guy wants. Even if I don't get it there are still a few issues with me that is like to work solidly on. Maybe you have better suggestions for lessons after seeing me play or maybe you have seen enough.

Anyways thanks!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 3 2015, 04:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jim S. @ Jul 2 2015, 07:34 PM) *
Hey Gab! Maybe I'm too late but I'm looking for a mentor to maybe help get rid of my crutches. Your soundcloud tunes pop up here and there and I love them!

Within a couple weeks or month I'll be auditioning to be 1 of 4 guitarist for a pro gig with a symphony. There is a year practice for 3 shows. From what I've gathered it's pretty technical and precision is what this guy wants. Even if I don't get it there are still a few issues with me that is like to work solidly on. Maybe you have better suggestions for lessons after seeing me play or maybe you have seen enough.

Anyways thanks!

Hi mate! You're welcome! smile.gif

I would like to see some videos of you playing and if it's possible some stuff that you''' have to play with the symphony.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Jul 3 2015, 09:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 3 2015, 11:46 AM) *
Hi mate! You're welcome! smile.gif

I would like to see some videos of you playing and if it's possible some stuff that you''' have to play with the symphony.

As crazy as it sounds, the guy that was going to give me an audition decided not to give me an audition. No explanation given so..... That's not going anywhere. Hey at least I tried.

Either way I'd like to get back at studying. What do you need from me?

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Jul 4 2015, 02:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
A while back you told me that my technique was nearly there and that I should start writing my own licks. This is a specific item is like to work on. Does this sound like something you could help me with?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 4 2015, 08:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jim S. @ Jul 4 2015, 10:53 AM) *
A while back you told me that my technique was nearly there and that I should start writing my own licks. This is a specific item is like to work on. Does this sound like something you could help me with?

Sure! Have you been working on any original tunes?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:44 PM