Paying Members
seagull
Dec 30 2007, 03:08 PM
GMC:er
Hey GMC.

We all love the site, and it seems that more and more members are registering at least at the forum, so I'm beginning to get curious. tongue.gif
How many paying members are there on the site Kris?
It seems your site has been very successful, and no wonder why... wink.gif

Regards,
/Seagull

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Dec 30 2007, 03:32 PM
Instructor
Good question, but I think this might be confidential... :-)

QUOTE (seagull @ Dec 30 2007, 09:08 AM) *
Hey GMC.

We all love the site, and it seems that more and more members are registering at least at the forum, so I'm beginning to get curious. tongue.gif
How many paying members are there on the site Kris?
It seems your site has been very successful, and no wonder why... wink.gif

Regards,
/Seagull

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
seagull
Dec 30 2007, 03:36 PM
Aww, but I wanna knoooow....biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Dec 30 2007, 03:38 PM
Instructor
Me too actually. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Constie
Dec 30 2007, 03:45 PM
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Dec 30 2007, 03:38 PM) *
Me too actually. :-)

about 3500 users in the forum. I guess not everyone is registered but not everyone is still at gmc. (you know? laugh.gif ) so must be around 3000. But WHY are then so few members practising the new lessons? huh.gif

I always get insane if I start thinking about this. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Constie: Dec 30 2007, 03:47 PM

--------------------
You can't take the effect and make it the cause

+Quote Post
maxwelldewitte
Dec 30 2007, 03:50 PM
Lots of lessons being uploaded...
about $80 each...
Well the website seems successful, I joined via an add ! biggrin.gif And these are expensive.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 30 2007, 03:50 PM
Instructor
People stay registered on forum even if they cancel their membership. And i guess there are so many lessons and people get dispersed among them smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Constie
Dec 30 2007, 03:53 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 30 2007, 03:50 PM) *
People stay registered on forum even if they cancel their membership. And i guess there are so many lessons and people get dispersed among them smile.gif

I know but they don't pay anymore. That's what I meant wink.gif

--------------------
You can't take the effect and make it the cause

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 31 2007, 12:12 AM
Yea, you guys got me. I used to be a member back when just Kris is the only one doing videos. My mom doesn't like paying for this subscription so she canceled it after 3 months. I've been a member of the forum for a year now smile.gif . I'd sure hope one day, that I continue my subscription. Hmm maybe I should talk to my sis sometimes.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 31 2007, 01:48 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Dec 30 2007, 05:12 PM) *
Yea, you guys got me. I used to be a member back when just Kris is the only one doing videos. My mom doesn't like paying for this subscription so she canceled it after 3 months. I've been a member of the forum for a year now smile.gif . I'd sure hope one day, that I continue my subscription. Hmm maybe I should talk to my sis sometimes.

my subscription ended like 1 week ago sad.gif, ill pay again but i think i need to wait a while

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Robwylde
Dec 31 2007, 01:57 AM
I'm constantly telling players about this site. It is definelty the best site I've found on the Net. I started taking lessons last Dec. for about 3 weeks and the instructor just wasn't teaching me any more than I cound on my own via the internet or books. It seems as if the site has grown quite a bit this last year.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:28 AM