Help Us Make Gmc Better - Use The Rating Feature!
Rating 4 V
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 15 2007, 06:21 PM
GMC Founder
Hey there

We have activated the the "rating" function on the "album reviews" board and the "gear reviews" board - make sure to use this as much as possible as it will help us choose the articles for the main page!

To rate a topic:

- Click the the topic
- Click "rating" in the upper right corner.
- Choose the desired amount of stars!

Thanks,
Kris smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
JVM
Jul 15 2007, 09:04 PM
Learning Roadie
What exactly are we rating? The review itself or the album/gear? So for example, if we think the rating was terribly organized with bad grammar etc, but we absolutely love the album/gear, I'm going to say we rate it lowly right? And rate a well written review, even for an album/gear we hate, highly?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 16 2007, 08:22 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (JVM @ Jul 15 2007, 10:04 PM) *
What exactly are we rating? The review itself or the album/gear? So for example, if we think the rating was terribly organized with bad grammar etc, but we absolutely love the album/gear, I'm going to say we rate it lowly right? And rate a well written review, even for an album/gear we hate, highly?

Good point - you are rating the quality of the review - not the album or gear! smile.gif

To my knowledge the board only counts one vote/member.

QUOTE (MickeM @ Jul 15 2007, 11:24 PM) *
I rated it again, 1 start, and it dídn't count. Either Kris set it up as it's impossible to rate any of his threads with less than 4 stars or you're only allowed to rate once... I'm guessing Kris set it to 4 stars minimum laugh.gif

Hey smart thinking - you have got something going there... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:15 AM