Prs Se....
Bossie
May 3 2012, 10:38 PM
GMC:er
For me personally things are starting to calm down finally rolleyes.gif ...at work,the new house and also my wife's bussiness running smooth now.
Wich means i'm going back to some serious riffing now ....since my guitars got stolen during my last USA trip i have
bought a nice but affordable PRS SE.... laugh.gif laugh.gif

That 40 techniques lesson would be a great challenge to start with wink.gif

ROCK ON wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 4 2012, 07:32 AM
Instructor
Welcome back to the guitar mate! It's great to know that things are calming down and you are able to practice again. Let me know if you need some assistance or feedback. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 4 2012, 08:58 AM
Instructor
That's good to hear !! Get shredding ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 4 2012, 08:59 AM
Instructor
Hey mate! What sort of SE have you bought?

+Quote Post
Bossie
May 4 2012, 09:17 AM
The standard 245 rolleyes.gif ...i was surprised about the sound and feel of the guitar for such a low price. Maybe i'll buy the entire series.. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 4 2012, 03:06 PM
QUOTE (Bossie @ May 4 2012, 09:17 AM) *
The standard 245 rolleyes.gif ...i was surprised about the sound and feel of the guitar for such a low price. Maybe i'll buy the entire series.. wink.gif

I can heartily recommend the SE Custom 24:-

and the Torero!!

smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Bossie
May 4 2012, 04:08 PM
Yeah the torero was on my mind too !! Gonna be an SE collector... tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 5 2012, 06:13 PM
Instructor
Never tried the Torrero till now - a friend of mine has the SE Singlecut which also sounds very good. I honestly thing these are good guitars! I wouldn't part with my Paul Allender for anything!

+Quote Post
Bossie
May 5 2012, 07:25 PM
They are doing a fine job in korea biggrin.gif
Playability is excellent....action was a bit too low and has been adjusted for propre bending.
Ofcours it's not the top class model but it's a lot of guitar for 700 euro's... wink.gif

and i loooove the sustain!!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
May 5 2012, 09:27 PM
Instructor
Agree, these Korean series are quite correct guitars, with a little adjustment you can have a top instrument !

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:52 PM