David, Could You Do Another Country Lesson?
Martin la guitar...
May 29 2008, 04:13 PM
GMC:er
You´ve done a great job David here at Gmc, and i am honored having you as an instructor. Anyway, was just wondering if you could do another country lesson or a serie to your last country lesson, because i really think this site needs more country lessons. (and because your last country lesson is one of the best lessons here at Gmc - in my opinion.)

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jun 21 2008, 10:31 PM
Instructor
Thanks my friend,
absolutely! I am finishing a series on Modal pentatonics, but will add some country lessons to my lessons list.
Thanks!

QUOTE (Martin la guitarra @ May 29 2008, 11:13 AM) *
You´ve done a great job David here at Gmc, and i am honored having you as an instructor. Anyway, was just wondering if you could do another country lesson or a serie to your last country lesson, because i really think this site needs more country lessons. (and because your last country lesson is one of the best lessons here at Gmc - in my opinion.)

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:21 PM