> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Mentoring Program
snackajacks
Jun 18 2012, 07:50 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 23 2012, 11:29 AM) *
Well, we are almost two weeks in this together and I love to discover how you guys are progressing biggrin.gif

Now, I've made this thread to let you guys know that each of you may want to follow his/ her own path in guitar playing and musicianship, but either way, I am happy to help out.

We can focus on:

1) Technique
2) Theory
3) Composition and orchestration
4) Learning lessons from GMC - which may include all of the above

Be it writing a new song, overcoming barriers or just needing advice on tackling various lessons around the site, we'll make a nice journey together and you'll end up with a smile on your face, improved chops and musicianship!

So far, my joyful little fellowship is made up of:

mad, Cem, Quadrium, Maajong, Monkeydathos, Waggers, Carminemarotta, Nimrandir, Gitarrero, I'm here to succeed, Frontlineguitar and Holywaltz biggrin.gif

THE QUESTION IS: WHO ELSE WANTS IN? Send me a PM or post in this thread and I'll set you up in an instant!

Cosmin

Yess, I want it biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Narzsa
Jun 19 2012, 04:27 PM
Hey Cosim mate smile.gif

Can i get in on this? I could use the focus and goal design

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Current Setup:

Dean VMNT1
Boss GT10
ENGL Screamer 50 watt Combo

\m/

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 19 2012, 06:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Narzsa @ Jun 19 2012, 03:27 PM) *
Hey Cosim mate smile.gif

Can i get in on this? I could use the focus and goal design

Hey there Narsza! Check it out -> https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=44891 biggrin.gif it's all yours for the taking bro!

Cosmin

QUOTE (snackajacks @ Jun 18 2012, 06:50 PM) *
Yess, I want it biggrin.gif

Ahaaa! Marc! Welcome man! Step right THIS WAY-> https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=44892

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Pourliver
Jun 23 2012, 07:56 AM
Hey Cosmin ! Can I join your mentoring program ? I won't be able to reply until Sunday night or Monday, I'm going to see my dad for the weekend smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 23 2012, 12:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pourliver @ Jun 23 2012, 06:56 AM) *
Hey Cosmin ! Can I join your mentoring program ? I won't be able to reply until Sunday night or Monday, I'm going to see my dad for the weekend smile.gif

Hey brother! Sure thing wink.gif Check it out: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=44941

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Davenport
Jul 18 2012, 05:15 PM
Got room for me ?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 18 2012, 05:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Davenport @ Jul 18 2012, 04:15 PM) *
Got room for me ?

Hey man smile.gif Your playing is already very good! I wanted to congratulate you once again for what you did on the collab!! wink.gif

I am honored to have you onboard! Write me a PM and tell me a bit about yourself so I'll know what we can work on together

All the best

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Mar 13 2013, 12:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey! I wanna join to your program xD I wanna focus on technique and improvisation that i will start join to collabs here. I think i need to start my improvisation from 0.

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Mar 13 2013, 12:53 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 13 2013, 08:41 PM
Instructor
Hello Lukasz! Please step right in wink.gif

-> https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry636749

Cosmin

+Quote Post
sblack82
Sep 20 2013, 02:58 AM
cosmin.....

interested in joining your mentoring program as well. already sent you a pm about myself and the thread you started about getting a personalized improvement plan.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:19 AM