Bought A New Gibson, les paul double cut
Marshmall0wz
May 16 2009, 03:55 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys after searching long and hard, I finally found the guitar I wanted. A Gibson les paul standard double cut plus smile.gif Unfortunately it ships on monday but at least i'll have by end of next week. This guitar has always been my favorite gibson, but i never dreamed of owning one. I'm really excited. Mine has a trans black finish with gold hardware. PICTURES smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif Soooo gosh darn pretty. I'm gonna name her Mojo (not sure if that's a guys name but whatever wink.gif haha)
I can't wait to plug her into to my Tiny Terror. My band mates will be excited for sure.
BTW for those curious this guitar belonged to Alexander Seier who has played with Maroon 5, Reel Big Fish!!!!!, Hillary Duff........, and Secondhand Serenade for a while. he's seemed pretty cool on the phone. nice guy. He actually played this very guitar on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Check the video. God i'm excited.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPhqkLulZio

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Marshmall0wz: May 16 2009, 03:56 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------

Gibson SG-3 Faded
Epiphone Thunderbird
Ovation CC48
Vox AD30VT
Vintage U.S. Peavey Microbass
Orange Tiny Terror w/ 212 Cabinet
Creativity
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:08 AM