2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Power Trio's, Hey how about a list of 3 piece bands?
Nether
Aug 4 2012, 09:19 AM
GMC:er
Well, if other countries and all kind of genres are allowed, then I have to add the most famous trio of Spain.
You may recognise the girl on the video clip tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 4 2012, 10:40 AM
Instructor

QUOTE (Nether @ Aug 4 2012, 09:19 AM) *
Well, if other countries and all kind of genres are allowed, then I have to add the most famous trio of Spain.
You may recognise the girl on the video clip tongue.gif

Penelope Cruz ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nether
Aug 4 2012, 10:50 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 4 2012, 11:40 AM) *
Penelope Cruz ?

Yes indeed. This was her first job, she was dating one of the components of Mecano, although she was underage dry.gif

By the way, your video has made me remember another famous trio laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 4 2012, 02:45 PM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 3 2012, 07:52 PM) *
Hey Sensible did you notice that I had posted the very same Blue Murder vid in Slavenko's Glam Metal Solo's thread? Too cool! cool.gif
Man I love this Community wub.gif

I did mate, but only after I'd posted here!!
Did I mention that Mr T Franklin is a friend of mine?
wink.gif

One of my other favourite trios:-

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Aug 4 2012, 02:51 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 4 2012, 02:49 PM
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Aug 4 2012, 02:46 AM) *
This is great I love learning about new bands, especially from other countries. Here's a couple of my favorite finds.

These guys are one of my favorites, and they were nice enough to autograph there new record before they sent it too me. Great guys.

ahh yeah! i love the heavy eyes biggrin.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 5 2012, 07:34 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Aug 4 2012, 05:45 AM) *
I did mate, but only after I'd posted here!!
Did I mention that Mr T Franklin is a friend of mine?
wink.gif

One of my other favourite trios:-

I noticed that and have been meaning to ask you. How do you know this guy? Did you guys grow up together or something like that? I really like the guys playing on the fretless, very tasty. smile.gif Great showmanship as well.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 5 2012, 08:08 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I am really digging on the way this thread is going with alot of different styles and genre's from all over the world. Thanks so much for sharing everyone! biggrin.gif Keep em coming if you can think of more!

Rich...

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 5 2012, 08:46 PM
Instructor
nobody posted this one! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 6 2012, 11:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 5 2012, 08:46 PM) *
nobody posted this one! biggrin.gif

How did we miss that ? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 6 2012, 11:29 AM
California guitar trio :

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 6 2012, 11:32 AM
Here's something for ya

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 6 2012, 12:18 PM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 5 2012, 07:34 PM) *
I noticed that and have been meaning to ask you. How do you know this guy? Did you guys grow up together or something like that? I really like the guys playing on the fretless, very tasty. smile.gif Great showmanship as well.

I first met him when he was in my village recording at Jimmy Page's Studio. They called the band 'The Firm' and it included Jason Bonham, John Miles, Jimmy, Tony and some other guests. shortly after this he did the Blue Murder thing (it was actually being recorded at the same time) so he gave me tickets and AAA pass to go see them. Since then we stay in touch, although more and more infrequently as he spends most of his time on your side of the Atlantic.
I've seen him sit at an out-of-tune piano, figure out which keys are out of tune and how he needs to compensate for them and then break into 'Bohemian Rhapsody' with Jason and John doing 'spoken' vocals as Yorkshire men. (Think Monty Pythons 'Tell kids today and they just wouldn't believe you' sketch)!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
bleez
Aug 6 2012, 06:46 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
these two bands are probably my favourite trios at the moment :

The Atomic Bitchwax - 'Hope you die'

Sasquatch - 'let it in'

Both bands have some awesome tracks but these two songs in particular just blew me away when I heard them.

This post has been edited by bleez: Aug 6 2012, 06:50 PM

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 11 2012, 07:23 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Aug 6 2012, 02:32 AM) *
Here's something for ya

Hahhaa too good Slav nice find man! cool.gif

QUOTE (bleez @ Aug 6 2012, 09:46 AM) *
these two bands are probably my favourite trios at the moment :

The Atomic Bitchwax - 'Hope you die'

Sasquatch - 'let it in'

Both bands have some awesome tracks but these two songs in particular just blew me away when I heard them.

Good stuff Bleez! I gotta say Atomic Bitchwax is one of the coolest band names I have heard in a while! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Aug 14 2012, 05:53 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 11 2012, 07:23 PM) *
Good stuff Bleez! I gotta say Atomic Bitchwax is one of the coolest band names I have heard in a while! biggrin.gif

LOL! yeah, as soon as I saw the name I HAD to hear them biggrin.gif its an awesome name..... I totally dont know if it means anything but it sounds too cool cool.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
CathShadow
Aug 14 2012, 06:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player

Sick puppies biggrin.gif

Shimon Moore - Guitar/vocals
Emma Anzai - Bass
Mark Goodwin - Drums

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:59 AM