I Just Wanted To Say, "i Love Your......
leedbreak
Nov 16 2007, 01:06 PM
GMC:er
Triplets!!!!! smile.gif

Since so many of your lessons have these little triplet runs, they are super useful when playing an entire lesson. If you truly play a lesson at the speed for which you can hit the triplets right then you get extra practice playing everything else slow. So as you start to hit the triplets faster then the rest falls in so sweetly, it is like magic. I went on ahead a got the Pent sub lesson down pretty good. It really applies to what I an saying.

As a rule, I do not spend much time playing just the harder parts of a lesson as it seems to increase the time needed to play the whole lesson clean.

I am having so much fun I just wanted to tell someone. biggrin.gif My addiction is getting worse or maybe getting better,,,,

Just don't ask my wife which one. dry.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 16 2007, 01:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Nov 16 2007, 01:06 PM) *
Triplets!!!!! smile.gif

Since so many of your lessons have these little triplet runs, they are super useful when playing an entire lesson. If you truly play a lesson at the speed for which you can hit the triplets right then you get extra practice playing everything else slow. So as you start to hit the triplets faster then the rest falls in so sweetly, it is like magic. I went on ahead a got the Pent sub lesson down pretty good. It really applies to what I an saying.

As a rule, I do not spend much time playing just the harder parts of a lesson as it seems to increase the time needed to play the whole lesson clean.

I am having so much fun I just wanted to tell someone. biggrin.gif My addiction is getting worse or maybe getting better,,,,

Just don't ask my wife which one. dry.gif

Thanks laugh.gif I won't ask wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:07 AM