Introduction
GodPain
Jul 26 2011, 01:31 PM
GMC:er
Hello everyone, GMC-ERS!

My name is Martin and I come from Croatia. I'm 30 years old, and had been playing for 5-6 years.
I am self-taught, everything I learned, I learned from the tabs, and over the Internet.

Mostly listen to Metal and extreme metal (born of osiris, Meshuggah, Dagoba).
I'm interested also in modern metal. brutal riffs and atmospheric and melodic chords.
I've come to learn arpeggio / shredding, and get the speed and accuracy. I ve seen that there is something for everyone to learn,
and for every genre of music.

Also i have to learn some theory blink.gif , because i suck in scales and chords!

so, that's it for now.

Horns Up, and see ya around!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
MY GEAR : Jackson DXMG Dinky + Blackouts Metal AHB-2 bridge P.U.,
LINE 6 Spider III combo amp, + FBV EXPRESS
LINE 6 GX Audio Interface
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
nikeman64
Aug 3 2011, 12:05 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Martin,

Welcome to GMC man !! You will love this place. The first day I visited the site, I also saw 50 (and more) lessons that I wanted to learn. The more you surf through the lessons, the bigger that number gets. All these lessons are so great and you learn from each one of them.

Good luck !!

Nico.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:11 PM