Keyboard Riff
superize
May 8 2008, 08:41 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Here is a keyboard riff i made in GP

It is the first i have made so tell me what you think

Attached File  Keyboard_riff.mp3 ( 2.8MB ) Number of downloads: 305

Note: This is not the sound that i want but it is the best keyboard sound i have i Fruity Loop

Enjoy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Matt23
May 8 2008, 09:00 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
This is really cool and atmospheric. smile.gif

This what I think so ignore this if you prefer it your way. I would change the chords a bit more because some of the notes sound a little bit wrong. I would also make the melody but a bit more interesting in rhythm by adding some grace notes or changing the rhythm a bit, and for some bits I might change the chord part instead of just solid chords maybe arpeggios or a stop for a bar or something. Solid chords do sound atmosperic though.

I don't have fruity loops so I have no idea how easy any of these things would be to do. I'm not entirely sure what fruity loops is so if you could tell me that would be great (is it a thing makes midis?).

I think this is really good especially if its your first keyboard riff. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
May 8 2008, 09:02 PM
Instructor
nicely done superize some action riff

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:00 PM