Sweep
beebo
Jan 16 2007, 08:46 PM
GMC:er
Hello agian GMCers I clicked on the thing that would bring me to the sweeping/metronome lesson but it didn't work. I tried going on other websites and it worked but it didn't work on the certain sweeping/metronome lesson sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 16 2007, 08:47 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (beebo @ Jan 16 2007, 10:46 PM) *
Hello agian GMCers I clicked on the thing that would bring me to the sweeping/metronome lesson but it didn't work. I tried going on other websites and it worked but it didn't work on the certain sweeping/metronome lesson sad.gif

I don't understand what you mean, can you please explain?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 16 2007, 08:48 PM
Instructor
What do you mean? Were you able to download the sweep/metronome video?

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
beebo
Jan 17 2007, 01:36 AM
GMC:er
I went to where you click to go to the sweeping lesson #1 then scrolled down to the bottom where you clicked and it took you to the sweeping with the metronome mini lesson sort of thing#2 then clicked to go to the website and it just didn't do anything#3 I waited for a couple of minutes and it just showed nothing but a box on the right. blink.gif

This post has been edited by beebo: Jan 17 2007, 01:36 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:04 PM