> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Move Your Little Finger!, Piotr Kaczor Lesson
Move your Little Finger
Move your Little Finger
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 4 ] ** [100.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

maharzan
Dec 5 2009, 11:00 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Hey Guys,

Finally, I have a new REC. smile.gif

Original Lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/move_y...le_finger!/
Thanks Piotr for this awesome Pinky Exercise. If any of you want to strengthen your pinky, try this lesson starting on a slow tempo.

Heres a short story if I may:

I tried this REC nearly 4 months ago and I felt this was pretty advanced lesson. Although I was used to my pinky, trying this lesson was a nightmare. My pinky and left palm ached like hell. Although, I was not so ready to try to record it, I was thinking of putting up in REC but then MTP started.

I had my focus on MTP with Muris. This was one hell of a journey. It ran for 2 months (the last month Muris went on tour). This 2 months were BRUTAL. Skin in the finger tips were RAPED, fingers and left / right arms pained like it never did. But guess what, I crossed that line that had been blocking my improvement for last 15 years. I also had a stamina problem meaning I couldn't play long at same tempo and my sync, pickup holding went skew. But now I have more stamina and control. I have another line to cross now but I am sure with continuous practice and new MTP session will kill those new lines as well. smile.gif

I owe BIG time to Muris for this REC and my skills at present. Thank you Muris. I was amazed when I tried this yesterday and was thinking of doing a REC. It was so much easier with no pain on the pinky. I really feel I have improved a lot. Thanks GMC for bringing up the MTP.

So, here is the REC try. smile.gif

Gears used
Mesa Boogie Triaxis
TC Electronic G-Force
MBox 2 Pro
Pro Tools 8 LE
Custom Ibanez JEM Jr (Neck Pickup)
Macbook Pro 5,1

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Dec 12 2009, 07:36 PM

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 7 2009, 05:30 PM
Instructor
very nice take!

good job!

I can see your pinky has "awakened" smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 7 2009, 05:58 PM
Instructor
Great. This is an awesome exercise. You did a great job but on some places the timing wasn't 100% accurate. I am sure that will be fixed very soon with some more practicing. Well done.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 9 2009, 02:32 AM
Instructor
Excellent work. Minor timing issues will knock off one point.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Dec 10 2009, 12:35 PM
Instructor
Very nice playing! Although there are still some minor inaccuracy, but it sounds really good! Practice it a bit and will be perfect! smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 11 2009, 04:33 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Great job on this lesson, 9 across the board. (pass)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:43 AM