> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Triplet Feel Riffing, MTP with Emir Hot December REC Take
Triplet Feel Riffing
Triplet Feel Riffing
7 (Fail) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
9 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

maharzan
Dec 30 2009, 06:48 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Hey all,

I would like to thank all who have given great feedback on my last REC take. (There should be a way to post thank you message on these REC threads biggrin.gif ).

Anyway, this month has been really a great experience once again and although things have been really busy and a lot of new things to learn, I did have some time practicing for REC. I still seem to have problem at faster tempo and I thought this was pretty easy lesson when I wanted to try it out. But wasn't easy as I thought. I keep missing few notes here and there at faster tempo but I have really built up stamina and have improved quite a bit.

Thanks to Emir for this months MTP.

Original lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/triplet_feel_riffing/

Gears used (I m really not a tone person yet, just using default settings):
=======
Triaxis
GForce
HV30
Ibanez JEM Jr
Pro Tools 8 LE

Cheers!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jan 7 2010, 04:36 AM

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 30 2009, 07:39 AM
Instructor
9 from me.

Everything good apart from the last diminished run which was a bit sloppy. Also I noticed yhat you don't follow some of the pull offs, you're picking them all. That's not a mistake but adds to the phrasing.

Anyway, great one, well done smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 31 2009, 01:17 AM
Instructor
Very good picking hand work, but synchronization of both hands has failed on several places. 8 from me.

Also, I want to ask you to please put the correct poll next time, 7 is not the lowest grade according to rules.

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Dec 31 2009, 01:18 AM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 1 2010, 09:00 PM
Instructor
9 from me as well. There are minor mistakes and I am sure if you play this lesson for couple more days you would have it down to perfection.

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 6 2010, 03:42 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
8.6 on this lesson, (pass)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:03 AM