> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Poll: Boson Triads In Major Scales Part 1, MTP take
Boson Major Triads Part 1
Poll: Major Triads
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
8 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

Boson
Jan 1 2010, 10:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Here is my take on the Major Triads Part 1 Lesson

First time I have done video and audio seperately so appologies for poor synch and the bum notes i a couple of places. I didnt find this particularly easy and had to submit now for the MTP.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jan 16 2010, 06:15 PM

--------------------
"Better to live one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 2 2010, 04:43 AM
Instructor
Tony I know how little time you had to prepare this lesson for REC and I am very happy that you managed to pull it off. You got most of the chords right, only on couple spots you missed them. Timing is not perfect, most of the times you enter before the beat but that only shows what we already know - you need to play lesson more and get it under your fingers so you can be 100% in time and in sync with drums. I am not grading you on video quality but this looks like it was recorded with web cam - correct me if I am wrong? We can talk in your MTP how to improve video quality, what software to use and useful tools within software! I would also suggest more bass based sound or simple change of pickup position would do the work. Your finger picking technique is good for the most part, maybe a slightly more work on string set 321. Overall this is passing material and I am very proud that you managed to get it together in such a short period of time! We shall work on chords more in January as well. Happy new year Tony smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 3 2010, 02:31 AM
Instructor
Very nice. The pauses between the voicings are too big, and couple of them are not accurate. 8 for this.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 10 2010, 10:01 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
ttt

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Jan 13 2010, 12:11 AM
Instructor
Nice work, requires more practice smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 13 2010, 01:15 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
7.6 man, (pass)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:10 PM