Fusion Lucarelli, FUSION LUCARELLI KEEP UP GOOD JOB
shurgarblueeu
Apr 30 2010, 12:56 PM
GMC:er
I m always impressed for instructor lucarelli postin new lessons and most of time fusion oriented very good! please post more i love ur tutorial playing thanks of course the large material that can be found on gmc is self explanatory amazin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Apr 30 2010, 05:40 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (shurgarblueeu @ Apr 30 2010, 06:56 AM) *
I m always impressed for instructor lucarelli postin new lessons and most of time fusion oriented very good! please post more i love ur tutorial playing thanks of course the large material that can be found on gmc is self explanatory amazin

+1

Stephane lessons are absolutely amazing. Stephane phrasing and feeling is absolutely awesome and his lessons should be a must for every GMCer.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
May 10 2010, 11:46 AM
Instructor
Thank you very much guys for your comments ! Very glad you liked this stuff.

Sorry for the late reply, I moved this week and therefore difficult to be on the forum these days...

Of course more fusion & other lessons to come... wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:55 AM