Mtp June Introduction Thread, emirb
Ivan Milenkovic
May 31 2010, 10:26 PM
Instructor
hello my friend, here you can put your introduction info! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
emirb
Jun 3 2010, 01:04 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Made a mistake and posted my reply in the wrong thread! (purple hayes) Maybe you can go there and delete posts not considering him! Sorry for mistake.
here it goes:

Hi my name is Emir, and was lucky enough to be chosen to participate in this MTP! looking forward to do it!. Yesterday I joined youtube and tried to record something just for this thread and I made it, lets see if I can add it here.

This is Gabriel Leopardi's lesson, I joined GMC last week so I haven't really learned many lessons, this one is fairly short/simple so I recorded it (never did any video recording and that is a bit of a pain:) until it becomes routine). I feel that I belong to level 4 approx. cause I haven't been practicing for at least 10 years (been playing since I was 8 but seriously practicing for couple of years back in the days and basically still am on that level). My theory knowledge? well I know some, but definitely want to learn a lot more. Treat me like a average player with amnesia smile.gif I'm a fast learner and want to learn!
I'm working on yours (Ivan) delta blues lessons them purple hayes posted (they sound awesome!). Not there yet to record it. But soon I hope.
Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:28 AM