What Beginner Technique Do You Want To Improve?
What Beginner Technique do you want to improve the most?
What Beginner Technique do you want to improve the most?
Strumming/Rhythm [ 3 ] ** [16.67%]
Open Chords [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Barre Chords [ 2 ] ** [11.11%]
Scales [ 5 ] ** [27.78%]
Picking [ 1 ] ** [5.56%]
Beginner Theory [ 4 ] ** [22.22%]
Beginner Lead [ 2 ] ** [11.11%]
Beginner Song Covers [ 1 ] ** [5.56%]
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
Bear Rose
Jan 10 2011, 05:26 PM
Beginner Instructor
Hey GMC!

I've been wondering what techniques that you all would like to see in my future lessons. I already have a gameplan on what to work on, but I want to know if there is something that is more important to you all.

And if I forgot to mention a topic that you think is important, let me know!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bear Rose: Jan 10 2011, 05:28 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Jan 11 2011, 10:13 AM
Learning Roadie
Strumming / rhythm is something I've been hoping I would have trained when I first got the guitar. An important topic that gives the base to everything else.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Jan 11 2011, 03:13 PM
Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Kristian Hyvarinen @ Jan 11 2011, 06:13 AM) *
Strumming / rhythm is something I've been hoping I would have trained when I first got the guitar. An important topic that gives the base to everything else.

I agree! Strumming and Rhythm is what I've been planning on for my next few lessons, but I wanted to do a vote to make sure I wasn't way off base with my order. So far it seems that everything is pretty even across the board.

+Quote Post
liordino
Mar 17 2011, 09:55 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I really think I should begin learning some theory to improve my playing. I mean, in fact I know a little about music theory, but never been able to apply it for real. So, nothing better to start than some Beginner Theory. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Apr 4 2011, 09:35 PM
Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (liordino @ Mar 17 2011, 04:55 PM) *
I really think I should begin learning some theory to improve my playing. I mean, in fact I know a little about music theory, but never been able to apply it for real. So, nothing better to start than some Beginner Theory. smile.gif

I agree! I think that some beginner theory lessons would be very helpful to a lot of people. I'm going to start planning on some of these for the near future.

+Quote Post
liordino
Apr 26 2011, 10:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Bear Rose @ Apr 4 2011, 08:35 PM) *
I agree! I think that some beginner theory lessons would be very helpful to a lot of people. I'm going to start planning on some of these for the near future.

Can't wait to see these lessons! =D

+Quote Post
ChiefOtto
Apr 26 2011, 11:05 PM
GMC:er
Some rhythm exercises would be nice.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:36 PM