Michael Angelo Batio
quadrium
Apr 15 2011, 06:10 PM
Learning Tone Master
Do you know him? He is a bit insane biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by quadrium: Apr 15 2011, 06:18 PM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
K1R
Apr 15 2011, 08:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
Wow! ohmy.gif That is just awesome! I can't believe that human being can play like he played at 2:55 smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
quadrium
Apr 15 2011, 08:47 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (K1R @ Apr 15 2011, 07:02 PM) *
Wow! ohmy.gif That is just awesome! I can't believe that human being can play like he played at 2:55 smile.gif

Same here, i just shocked when i saw it biggrin.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Apr 15 2011, 09:01 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
This guys merger of technique and melody is just insane. This is my favorite song of his.

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 15 2011, 09:19 PM
Instructor
yeah, his technique for shredding is very effective. Isn't he faster than light? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 16 2011, 02:43 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Seen him live 3 times, met him on all occasions as well. He is a super nice guy, modest, humble, and will answer any question you ask him. Rain Forest performed live is beautiful, when he plays he just zones out, he isn't aware of the crowd watching - He just plays, and its just fantastic.

Also, Hands Without Shadows is such a cool record.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 16 2011, 07:34 AM
Instructor
I agree with the Uncreator - I also met MAB last year around this time at a guitar fest in Bucharest and he was a really nice guy to talk to, as well as Andy Timmons and Brett Grased whom I had the honor of meeting with at the same occasion.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 16 2011, 11:51 PM
The Dark Canuck
He is amazing!! The first time I saw him was on the Mark Tremonti Sound and the Story Instruction DVD and he just blew me away. Listened to a lot of his stuff since and he is mind blowing. This is a video of a song he plays on the DVD

The DVD is insane... I love Mark and MAB does a lesson on it along with Rusty Cooley a few others. I have yet to be able to play anything on the DVD but I love watching and listening in awe of what these guys can do... although I do think he misses a note in that video cool.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 17 2011, 07:13 AM
GMC:er
He is not everyone's cup of tea but I"ve always enjoyed his playing for it's showmanship if for nothing else. He is a very impressive player honestly and I never did get why some guys bag on him. He isn't Eric Clapton, but he isn't trying to be. I've got a pretty eclectic taste in music so I can appreciate just about any player who has a mastery of his/her instrument and this guy is obviously a master of his.

Practice!
Todd

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 20 2011, 08:18 PM
Instructor
He's an interesting guy, from what I've seen on the Internet. He's also a virtuoso, really technically advanced player, gotta have respect for the amount of work he put into his playing. Just amount of work put into it is worthy of respect.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 21 2011, 04:06 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
MAB is a jaw dropping guitarist, his speed and talent is undeniable smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:21 AM