A Bit Inactive For A While..., New band :)
Nava
Aug 22 2011, 06:36 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
So I will not be able to practice so much for a while.. Finally got a band together and need to learn some covers.

But that requires of course a lot of practice to smile.gif

This is some of the bands :
Mötley crue, Iron Maiden, D-A-D, Hammerfall, Europe, Shinedown, Bon Jovi, Edguy, Guns 'N roses, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Volbeat..

Pretty simple songs in riffing but the soloparts I might let the other guitarist take wink.gif Well, maybe a few I will try on...

I really hope to get back here soon, cause these 6 months has REALLY made a huge difference in my playing!

Have fun and see u all soon again biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 22 2011, 06:56 PM
Instructor
Hey man! Congrats on your new band!! smile.gif It would be really cool if you can post the progress of your band and maybe some reheasals here at the forum... it could be interesting for us. It could help other GMCers and the instructors could give some feedback!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Aug 22 2011, 09:25 PM
Instructor
Congrats on forming the band! that is great for your musical formation!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 22 2011, 10:19 PM
Instructor
Nothing like a band! Congratz mate! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Aug 22 2011, 10:44 PM
Instructor
Give us some rehearsal shoots wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Aug 23 2011, 05:54 AM
Instructor
congrats on the new band man, if you are playing bon jovi you gotta make some bad medicine smile.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Aug 23 2011, 08:15 AM
Learning Tone Master
Nice, Nava - I'll come to your first gig! cool.gif

H4H

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 23 2011, 08:41 AM
Instructor
Hey, well done Nava ! That sounds great... and, like you said.. don't shy away from all the solos - you've got to do some ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Nava
Aug 23 2011, 06:15 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thx a lot for all the great respons!
Gabriel and Sinisa : I wish I could give u some clips from the rehearsals smile.gif Maybe if I could buy this awesume camera Zoom Q3 HD. The thing is that we first learn the songs one by one and then we'll meet and practice together.. But I do my best to see if there is a chance of some recordings later on!

Next week I'll meet with the other guitarist and we will play say 5 songs at the moment..

Adrian : The Bon Jovi we choosed was You give love a bad name:)

Ben: Yep, I will do some soloparts, its why I am here at first place and practicing:DD

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 23 2011, 08:35 PM
Instructor
That is awesome news man! biggrin.gif Congratulations, and may the time spent with the band be quality time! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:46 PM