Cables - To Be Or Not To Be
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 1 2011, 06:20 PM
Instructor
Hey mates smile.gif on Sunday's v-chat session, I found myself in the middle of a very interesting discussion regarding cables and wireless guitar transmitters. This made me think a lot on how I'd like to run around free, onstage, without being scared that I'll pull the plug out of the pedalboard and suddenly I'll wake up with a huge buzzing sound around me (the distortion kicked and the cable on the ground) and no sound coming out of my guitar tongue.gif

What do you think? Would you like to use a wireless unit for your guitar instead of a cable? Or do you think that cables are offering better qualty - if yes, what kind of cables are you using and why? Can you feel a difference between different brands?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 2 2011, 12:37 AM
GMC:er
i use to use klotz cables, but ...broke both in 2 months, i break cable every often, which is a really pain in the ass, right now i don't have even one working jack.....

so i am thinking on buying a wireless : / when i have the money.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:33 AM