Grunge Vs Metal Video Collab
Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.
I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:
* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!
* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.
* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.
* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.
* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.
* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?
* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.
Grunge Vs Metal Video Collab
Jan 27 2012, 11:32 AM
Group: GMC Instructor
Joined: 14-June 10
Member No.: 10.636
Good afternoon GMC!
I want to thank my fellow instructor and friend here, Mr. Gabriel Leopardi for the inspiration he provided in his thread, in order for me to come up with this collab idea Thanks Gabe!
It's Grunge vs. Metal and there will be guitars screaming and wailing in the battle!
Here's the plan:
The backing track is made out of 2 types of riffs - a grungy one and a metal one, so choose whichever you like and solo over it, while trying to wear an outfit appropriate to the style you have chosen you can choose both if you wish so!
Tempo: 110 BPM
Scales you could use: D minor and D blues
Material format and indications:
- please send the materials through rapidshare if possible
- Audio - wav. files - one containing the backing and one only the recorded part
- Video - mp4. avi. - try to use the conventional formats if you can.
Deadline: February, 25th, 2012
Let's see what sort of madness we can pull together
GvsM_BT.mp3 ( 8.16MB ) Number of downloads: 217
Mar 1 2012, 10:37 PM
Learning Tone Master
Joined: 8-November 11
From: Portland Oregon
Member No.: 14.316
I can't believe that my first collab submission with my new interface is such a "fail", and I forgot is was a video collab!! I totally would have shot video then, but I just darn forgot and got so excited to record the audio on my new interface with all of the pod farm goodies! Now I'm not sure if I'll have time to re-shoot before the deadline (tomorrow?). I could possibly do it in the morning tomorrow (fri), but with the time difference I think I may still miss the deadline.
Bummers. In the words of Billy Joel, "Get it right the first time, that's just the main thing...."
Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 10:23 PM|