Waggers' Ground Up Place
Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.
I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:
* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!
* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.
* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.
* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.
* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.
* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?
* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.
Waggers' Ground Up Place
Feb 12 2012, 11:44 PM
Group: GMC Instructor
Joined: 14-June 10
Member No.: 10.636
Hello and welcome to your own personal mentoring thread, Waggers!
Can you please tell me a bit about your skills so far and preferences regarding music styles? We'll have to take this step by step and see how you can get blazing in no time
all the best
Join my 'James Brown Collab' by clicking here
We can work on YOUR GUITAR and MUSIC development TOGETHER. Write me a private message if you wish to!
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel
Days Of Confusion Facebook Page
My facebook page
Music is my Mistress and she plays second fiddle to none!
Feb 13 2012, 09:49 AM
Joined: 4-February 12
Member No.: 15.053
My very own thread ! That makes me happy
I've been playing for quite a few years but I've only ever been a chord strummer really. I know the open chords and I know barre chords. I have played rhythm in a few bands. I know the penatonic scales in the 5 positions and can noodle around in them, but I don't have any great speed or have a load of licks that I can pull off.
I've only been a member for a few days and I've been doing this lesson http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-gu...ds-rock-rhythm/ which I can do OK and this one http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Blues-Rhythm-Guitar/ which I'm finding a bit more challenging but I'm getting there. Looking around at the lessons on the site I think level 3 lessons are probably right for me at this stage.
I played piano for a while so I have some theory knowledge although I'm no expert by any means.
Musically in order I'm into Rock, indie, blues. I'm open minded and I'd also like to do some country, metal, classical - anything really.
Ideally I want to practise for an hour a day.
I hope that's enough information for you. I'm really loving the site so far and can't wait to get some structure into my learning.
Thanks for your help.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 18th May 2013 - 02:41 PM|