> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

Quadrium's Tightness Primer
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2012, 05:12 PM
Instructor
Hey Dogukan!

I'd be honored to help out smile.gif

Mate, out of what I have heard in your recordings, aside from the styles you would like to tackle, your rhythm playing could be improved, as for tightness and timing in general.

I would suggest we start with a series of lessons focusing on this aspect - I want you to chop metal out of that axe! biggrin.gif

What do you think? R ya up for it? tongue.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 13 2012, 05:25 PM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome! Let's roll biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2012, 08:52 PM
Instructor
Okie dokie Dogukan!

I was thinking we should start with this one - it's pretty straight forward and it involves some finesse elements as well as punchiness!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Metal-Metrics-4/

I would like you to focus on tightness/ precision and attack smile.gif think Zakk Wylde ok? No mercy! biggrin.gif Is Sunday a good deadline for you to nail this one and make a REC take out of it?

Take the time to examine it and let me know if there are any questions, k?

all the best

Cosmin

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 13 2012, 10:42 PM
Learning Tone Master
It's awesome C-Maestro! smile.gif I'm gonna start practicing it right now smile.gif And yeah sunday is great for me smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 14 2012, 10:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Feb 13 2012, 09:42 PM) *
It's awesome C-Maestro! smile.gif I'm gonna start practicing it right now smile.gif And yeah sunday is great for me smile.gif

Absolutely perfect Dogukan! Is there anything you'd like to ask about this lesson?

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 22 2012, 01:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here is the take C-Maestro smile.gif Sorry for the delay..

Dogukan,

Attached File(s)
Attached File  cosmin.wav ( 13.59MB ) Number of downloads: 99

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 23 2012, 03:37 AM
Learning Tone Master
And here is the REC thread C-Maestro smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43162

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 23 2012, 10:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Feb 23 2012, 02:37 AM) *

I'm on it! wink.gif

Dogukan, the take is good but we can improve the details of course wink.gif

Check it out:

- I think the guitar is a bit detuned, so please check it out before recording, k?
- The tone need less gain - if it has too much gain, you will feel it easier to play with but harder to control if you dig what I mean biggrin.gif
- there are little details such as the slides in the beginning of the riff which you kinda left out
- if you decrease the gain level, you will be compelled to play tighter, as the tone will force more definition out of you wink.gif

Give these a try and let's get a 10 together, deal?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 24 2012, 12:55 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 23 2012, 09:53 AM) *
I'm on it! wink.gif

Dogukan, the take is good but we can improve the details of course wink.gif

Check it out:

- I think the guitar is a bit detuned, so please check it out before recording, k?
- The tone need less gain - if it has too much gain, you will feel it easier to play with but harder to control if you dig what I mean biggrin.gif
- there are little details such as the slides in the beginning of the riff which you kinda left out
- if you decrease the gain level, you will be compelled to play tighter, as the tone will force more definition out of you wink.gif

Give these a try and let's get a 10 together, deal?

Cosmin

Sure thing C-Maestro! smile.gif But it migth take a little while since i am preparing some videos of mine for Berklee summer scholarship this week smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 24 2012, 08:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Feb 23 2012, 11:55 PM) *
Sure thing C-Maestro! smile.gif But it migth take a little while since i am preparing some videos of mine for Berklee summer scholarship this week smile.gif

Take your time my friend smile.gif what sort of stuff are you working on? If I might ask smile.gif

+Quote Post
quadrium
Mar 7 2012, 05:30 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hello C-Maestro and i am sorry i couldn't be able to stay in touch with you over a week. My internet connection has been gone and the company fixed it today. So i am ready to work on my assignment and i promise i will get the 10 from your lesson biggrin.gif I've finished the video for Berklee and i am really happy about the work i've done. I'm gonna post the videos soon so that you can see smile.gif And i hope i might shoot a video for my assignment in 2-3 days smile.gif

Cheers,
Dogukan.

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 8 2012, 10:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Mar 7 2012, 04:30 PM) *
Hello C-Maestro and i am sorry i couldn't be able to stay in touch with you over a week. My internet connection has been gone and the company fixed it today. So i am ready to work on my assignment and i promise i will get the 10 from your lesson biggrin.gif I've finished the video for Berklee and i am really happy about the work i've done. I'm gonna post the videos soon so that you can see smile.gif And i hope i might shoot a video for my assignment in 2-3 days smile.gif

Cheers,
Dogukan.

Hey D-man biggrin.gif awesome to hear from you - listen, if there's anything I can help ya with regarding the Berklee stuff, let me know, k? And let's see the vids tongue.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
quadrium
Mar 9 2012, 07:41 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hello C-Maestro,

Here is my new take smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  mm4.mp3 ( 2.06MB ) Number of downloads: 86

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 11 2012, 05:02 PM
Instructor
hey D-man biggrin.gif that's much better! I think you can improve a bit more even biggrin.gif by trying to play a bit tighter smile.gif I am pushing you because I know you can do it! What say you my friend?

+Quote Post
quadrium
Mar 11 2012, 05:54 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 11 2012, 04:02 PM) *
hey D-man biggrin.gif that's much better! I think you can improve a bit more even biggrin.gif by trying to play a bit tighter smile.gif I am pushing you because I know you can do it! What say you my friend?

Sure thing! biggrin.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 13 2012, 10:43 AM
Instructor
Go for it wink.gif and let me know tongue.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:48 AM