> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Mentoring Program
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 23 2012, 12:29 PM
Instructor
Well, we are almost two weeks in this together and I love to discover how you guys are progressing biggrin.gif

Now, I've made this thread to let you guys know that each of you may want to follow his/ her own path in guitar playing and musicianship, but either way, I am happy to help out.

We can focus on:

1) Technique
2) Theory
3) Composition and orchestration
4) Learning lessons from GMC - which may include all of the above

Be it writing a new song, overcoming barriers or just needing advice on tackling various lessons around the site, we'll make a nice journey together and you'll end up with a smile on your face, improved chops and musicianship!

So far, my joyful little fellowship is made up of:

mad, Cem, Quadrium, Maajong, Monkeydathos, Waggers, Carminemarotta, Nimrandir, Gitarrero, I'm here to succeed, Frontlineguitar and Holywaltz biggrin.gif

THE QUESTION IS: WHO ELSE WANTS IN? Send me a PM or post in this thread and I'll set you up in an instant!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Mar 23 2012, 02:03 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 23 2012, 04:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I WANT IT !

blink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
hellas31
Mar 24 2012, 09:39 AM
GMC:er
YESSSS!!!!!

+Quote Post
gitarcitolga
Mar 24 2012, 10:34 AM
Learning Chord Basher
I am in too but what do we do now?

--------------------
Cheers,
Tolga

-Life is beautiful-

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 24 2012, 10:40 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! I'll set you up today so stay tuned wink.gif will send PMs to each of you with a link to your very own personal thread wink.gif

thanks for joining mates!!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Pololagrattoune
Mar 24 2012, 09:13 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 24 2012, 10:40 AM) *
Hey guys! I'll set you up today so stay tuned wink.gif will send PMs to each of you with a link to your very own personal thread wink.gif

thanks for joining mates!!

Cosmin

Hey there ! interesting program in there ! Im very interested but wich stuff did i need? i dont have any camera biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 25 2012, 12:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pololagrattoune @ Mar 24 2012, 08:13 PM) *
Hey there ! interesting program in there ! Im very interested but wich stuff did i need? i dont have any camera biggrin.gif

Hey man! You don't necesarilly need a cam - why not click here: biggrin.gif https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43628

Cosmin

I'll be setting everyone up in the morning, but it's time to sleep now - I am UBER tired sad.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 25 2012, 08:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (hellas31 @ Mar 24 2012, 08:39 AM) *
YESSSS!!!!!

Hey man! Good morning wink.gif why don't you click here and see what you'll find? -> https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43632

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Yash
Apr 4 2012, 01:56 PM
Hey OK, please sign me in too !!!
I've been playing for about a year or so
This is my first day at GMC so please help me out
I'll be posting vids of my playing soon (but please tell me how, hehe)
Here's the how i am divided my playing
-Riffing +
-Lead Playing, Shredding (I actually am a pretty bad shredder, but wat i got is heart) + melodic lead playing
-Clean playing

I wanna work on these aspects
-Lead Playing (first and foremost)
-Shredding
-Scales, Improv and theory
Clean playing

Please help me out sir
Thank you
Yash Vardhan Tanwar (17, New Delhi India)

This post has been edited by Yash: Apr 4 2012, 02:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 5 2012, 03:34 PM
Instructor
Hello Yash!

please take the time to click here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43809

Cosmin

+Quote Post
anuj2911
Apr 7 2012, 09:07 AM
Hi

I have been playin guitar for almost 4 years now ( not regularly though) -- i started out good when i was in college and played regularly and a lot more passionately for around 3 years ... During this phase i did learn the basics and developed some basic skills...

Over the course of time.. i have lost my touch due to work and hence not devoting enough time to playing guitar... i now want to do a come back and devot atleast 1 to 2 hrs daily and start playing again...

I enjoy all round music - from heavy death metal to pop music... i enjoy listening to blues ... i really enjoy pink floyd , Metallica, even megadeath ... enjoy GnR, Opeth, eric clapton, godsmack...led zeplin, Iron Maiden, AC DC

I started and did a lot in theory as well but i guess i dont remeber much now....

I lack improvisation skills and have just been an imitator of the Great bands till now...

What do you suggest !!! How can i join....

This post has been edited by anuj2911: Apr 7 2012, 09:36 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 9 2012, 09:13 AM
Instructor
Hey man! Sorry for the late reply! smile.gif

Can you please click here? biggrin.gif -> https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43863

Cosmin

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Apr 9 2012, 09:14 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 20 2012, 08:17 AM
Instructor
Guys! How are you all doing?

I am giving a shout here for everyone on my Mentoring boat smile.gif How's your playing going? A few of you have been very consistent and we have a good direction with practicing so far, but some of you are very silent smile.gif

Please don't be shy and write me as much as you can - consistency is the only way to get good at something wink.gif

Let's rock n roll!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Apr 27 2012, 01:42 PM
Tone Seeker
Heck, I should join too. Is there place for me too ?

happy.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 27 2012, 08:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Apr 27 2012, 12:42 PM) *
Heck, I should join too. Is there place for me too ?

happy.gif

Why certainly Mr. Ville! We are old acquaintances here at GMC, I could never refuse you smile.gif so please click here:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=44110

+Quote Post
tato2002
May 6 2012, 03:19 PM
Hi Cosmin. My name is Mariano from Argentina. i´d like to add to your mentoring program!!!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 7 2012, 08:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (tato2002 @ May 6 2012, 02:19 PM) *
Hi Cosmin. My name is Mariano from Argentina. i´d like to add to your mentoring program!!!!

Hey man smile.gif click here please -> https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=44249

biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 12 2012, 01:09 PM
Instructor
Hey everybody? How's my army doing this afternoon?

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
May 12 2012, 01:39 PM
Such a beautiful sunny day in London. Doesn't happen so often.

Hope to have few hours to practice tonight. And you, Cosmin?

Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 12 2012, 01:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (carminemarotta @ May 12 2012, 12:39 PM) *
Such a beautiful sunny day in London. Doesn't happen so often.

Hope to have few hours to practice tonight. And you, Cosmin?

Carmine

Hehehe smile.gif just graded you tongue.gif and cruising GMC - I'll go for a 2hr session myself in about 5 minutes and after that hitting the town to have some Sushi with milady biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:12 AM