Elhombre's Axe Laboratory
Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.
I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:
* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!
* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.
* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.
* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.
* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.
* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?
* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.
Elhombre's Axe Laboratory
Feb 27 2012, 05:10 PM
Group: GMC Instructor
Joined: 14-June 10
Member No.: 10.636
....aaaaaaand here we are Please tell me a bit about what you'd like to improve or learn and about what else besides our common favorite - Marco Sfogli, you like?
all the best
Join the NEW DAY AND NIGHT VIDEO COLLAB!
We can work on YOUR GUITAR and MUSIC development TOGETHER. Write me a private message if you wish to!
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel
Days Of Confusion Facebook Page
My facebook page
Music is my Mistress and she plays second fiddle to none!
Feb 28 2012, 01:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
Joined: 25-December 11
Member No.: 14.679
I will learn it when I got home, tried to play it yesterday looks good
I played classical guitar which involves reading notes, and knowing the names of the notes.
I played tones of scales on this "examination boards". These tests involved getting a song, on paper, with notes not knowing it, and you had 1 minute to look in through then play it I also went through this one:
I was about 10-11 then was pushed kina hard then quit. Now I have picked up the electrical (2 years ago) and I have forgotten much of the theory.
I still know the basic chords but need to learn more chords and progressions as you said.
Basic scales: A minor + C major has all the notes named A,B,C,D,E,F,G
F major + D minor has all the notes named A,A#,C,D,E,F,G
I suppose I could re learn all the boxes but I want to see the whole picture more than just knowing the patterns of the boxes.
This post has been edited by ElHombre: Feb 28 2012, 01:56 PM
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 7th December 2013 - 11:47 PM|