Elhombre's Axe Laboratory
Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.
I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:
* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!
* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.
* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.
* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.
* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.
* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?
* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.
Elhombre's Axe Laboratory
Feb 27 2012, 05:10 PM
Group: GMC Instructor
Joined: 14-June 10
Member No.: 10.636
....aaaaaaand here we are Please tell me a bit about what you'd like to improve or learn and about what else besides our common favorite - Marco Sfogli, you like?
all the best
Come honor Gary Moore in the latest GMC Students/Instructors Video Collab
We can work on YOUR GUITAR and MUSIC development TOGETHER. Write me a private message if you wish to!
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel
Days Of Confusion Facebook Page
My facebook page
Music is my Mistress and she plays second fiddle to none!
May 10 2012, 05:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
Joined: 25-December 11
Member No.: 14.679
Of course, in the Key of E Major
So I did som recording, you here the first chord, E and then G. The third chord???? I dont know which one, nothing really sounds correct hehe.
So to these chords I need a third one, with a similar variation between it.
Well, you see in my progression, I skipped one chord And went to play E, D, A as an ending!
Baam baam -di da di di, baam baam di di di di, (skipped chord) bam, bam bam. What is that chord supposed to be?
And of course if necessary change the chords a bit, but I want to keep that idea.
Also, in the end of the file I added another backing idea, My idea is to switch between the first and second idea. I just use E and D in the second, I can play some pentatonics over that, kinda of rock. Maybe I will do them open instead.
Well I might not be the easiest student to work with here
But I hope you understand now
songideasv2.mp3 ( 596.33K ) Number of downloads: 28
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 10th March 2014 - 02:50 PM|