Itc Class 9
...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:
* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.
* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!
* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.
* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.
* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.
* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?
* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)
Itc Class 9
Mar 2 2012, 03:37 PM
Group: GMC Instructor
Joined: 3-March 07
Member No.: 1.289
GMC VIDEO CHAT LESSON #9 – RIGHT HAND VI – SWEEP PICKING (3 Strings)
Hello guys!! In this lesson we continue working on the Sweep Picking technique. Sweep picking is a technique that consists in crossing strings with a sweep motion. This means that you cross strings with down strokes when you are ascending and with upstrokes when you are descending. In this second lesson we we will talk about 3 strings sweeps, I will show you the motion and will give you 9 exercises to train this technique.
Exercises_3_Strings_Sweeps.gp5 ( 6.29K ) Number of downloads: 93
Exercises_3_Strings_Sweeps.pdf ( 137.58K ) Number of downloads: 197
+ The first two exercises has been created to train the picking motion. You don’t have to pay attention to your left hand.
+ Exercises number 3, 4 and 5 show the different positions of the A minor arpeggio played in 3 strings with sweep picking.
+ Exercises 6, 7 and 8 show the different positions of the A major arpeggio.
+ Finally we have the exercises number 9 where I show the diminished shape.
New project available at my board: Creativity Workouts
Don't miss my New Guitar Session at VCHAT,
this Friday at 19 hs (London Time).
Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army
Check my lessons: Here
Check my band: Cirse
Check my compositions at: Soundcloud
Please subscribe to my: Youtube Channel
"I believe in music the way that some people believe in fairy tales"
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:38 PM|