Bleez's Mentoring Thread
Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.
I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:
* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!
* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.
* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.
* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.
* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.
* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?
* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.
Bleez's Mentoring Thread
Mar 6 2012, 11:17 AM
Group: GMC Instructor
Joined: 14-June 10
Member No.: 10.636
Hey Scott! Welcome to your very own personal mentoring thread please tell me a bit about your goals and musical knowledge so far and we can rock!
Join my 'James Brown Collab' by clicking here
We can work on YOUR GUITAR and MUSIC development TOGETHER. Write me a private message if you wish to!
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel
Days Of Confusion Facebook Page
My facebook page
Music is my Mistress and she plays second fiddle to none!
Mar 24 2012, 10:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
Joined: 4-November 11
Member No.: 14.292
ok dude, Ive had quite a frustrating week. On the plus side Ive managed to increase my practice time quite a bit and have got between 1 - 1.5 hours each night last week. On the negative side this second lesson is giving me major problems.
The main problem is............. I just cant seem to play it! I am still only halfway through it and even the opening bends are giving me problems.
I want to play those bends with my middle finger but the instructor plays it with his pointing finger and mine just doesnt seem to know how to bend a string!
anyway, I thought I would record it tonight after a whole week of working on it to let you hear it in all its epic fail-ness it is only halfway through so the good thing is that it doesnt last long
to try and cheer myself up I had a go at this 'satriani rock lesson' by Gabe.
I only had 2 days on this but at least I managed to play it all the way through
I might not be a rocket scientist but I know how to rock it
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 21st May 2013 - 10:25 AM|