> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

(7.75, Pass) Easy Ac/dc, Lesson By Adrian Figallo
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 2 ] ** [50.00%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
9 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

Marfol
Apr 1 2012, 07:02 PM
GMC:er
Original lesson: Easy AC/DC by Adrian Figallo

Enjoy! ;) I finally got a decent sound with it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 2 2012, 09:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marfol @ Apr 1 2012, 06:02 PM) *
Original lesson: Easy AC/DC by Adrian Figallo

Enjoy! wink.gif I finally got a decent sound with it.

hey man! Nice timing and the tone is most definitely better than all the other takes in the mentoring thread wink.gif now, I would suggest that you should take out the reverb in the tone. When you're riffing, you need a tone which is drier and which has no delay or reverb or wink.gif a bit more flow on the playing on this lesson and it can be great!

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 2 2012, 02:17 PM
Instructor
Hey my friend, good choice of lesson ! smile.gif

The guitar is a little bit out of tune so take extra care with checking and re-checking the tuning before hitting record.

Your chord work was really good, you changed between chords swiftly ! Try to relax your right hand a little bit more and try not to hunch over the guitar so much. I know it's easy to do it when you're concentrating hard but if you straighten your posture a bit more and allow your shoulders to relax it will help your hands relax too smile.gif

Generally, very good - well done cool.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Apr 2 2012, 06:50 PM
Instructor
You did a very good job! Your timing was a little off and guitar sounded a little out of tune!
To get your timing tighter try using metronome and practice at a slow tempo and it will be perfect!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 2 2012, 07:19 PM
Instructor
Besides the tuning and tone issues I think that the most important thing to concentrate here is to play tighter with the drums. You play many of the chords a bit after the beat. Keep on working hard! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Apr 8 2012, 09:16 PM
Instructor
Nice try ! I would say that the guitar isn't quite tuned. Maybe you could try to practice with a metronome, the timing is not bad but you should enter into a takt a little more concrete ! Keep practicing my friend !

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Apr 11 2012, 05:30 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
7.75, pass!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:25 AM