> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

(9, Pass) The Voice Of Your Guitar, Lesson By Cosmin Lupu
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 4 ] ** [100.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

maharzan
May 7 2012, 08:33 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Original lesson: The Voice Of Your Guitar by Cosmin Lupu

I am all in for some feedback. Thanks. :)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 8 2012, 09:32 AM
Instructor
Hi Chandra

You know I like this already.. the only slight criticism I had was a matter of taste, really. I thought some of the notes were too short in the main melody but that's not something which is actually 'wrong'. smile.gif

You mentioned about bending to me in the Bushido thread.. there are some moments towards the end where you slightly falter with pitch. I think it is probably made worse because you are self conscious and anticipating some out of pitch bends, so they happen. When you let go and not worry about it, I don't think you'll have that problem as much. I didn't notice any bends that were out when you were playing the lower strings smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2012, 04:46 PM
Instructor
Hey Chandra! The take is very good! As Ben said, there are notes which I am playing so that they may blend into one another. But that's just a matter of interpretation man, also stop being so self critical about the bending biggrin.gif just go right into it and it'll just get better and better!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 8 2012, 08:14 PM
Instructor
It's a really good take! A few little things notes were too short in the main melody and also when you vibrating the string you are doing it too hard so it sounds out of pitch!
The rest was great! Nice sound and timing!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
May 8 2012, 10:20 PM
Instructor
I really enjoy in each of your shots ! My objection would be the same as above, let the sound flow, don't shorten it !! Otherwise, a good sense of timing, maybe a couple of "wooden" bends, but all in all great one !

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
May 19 2012, 05:57 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
9!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:15 AM