2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Do You Find This Motivating Or Demotivating
SCProphet
Jun 9 2012, 09:25 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (maharzan @ Jun 9 2012, 07:54 AM) *
I so wished my girlfriend could shred or even play drums. smile.gif

Mine does both tongue.gif Well she plays guitar, but she's far away from shredding, she start playing guitar a year or so ago

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by SCProphet: Jun 9 2012, 09:26 AM

--------------------
- First Sweep , Then Sleep -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ringmar
Jun 9 2012, 02:08 PM
For me it was that she has small hands and still pulls it off. Nothing to do with the girl part. I've heard alot of people (well, at least 2 smile.gif) say "Yeah but Paul Gilbert has huge fingers and can do those reaches.. I can't". BULL

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ringmar: Jun 9 2012, 02:10 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 9 2012, 02:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jun 8 2012, 03:37 AM) *
Good guitar playing is always motivating. Makes me want to practice more and learn new things.

This is exactly what happens to me! No matter if I'm watching Steve Vai or anew guy/girl rocking their guitars, I always feel motivated and want to start practicing or playing live.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Arpeggio
Jun 9 2012, 11:58 PM
The internet brings all skilled guitarist from 1000's miles away to your screen so it can make it appear that kind of skill is not rare.

--------------------
Founder of new startup social network site that brings the good aspects of MySpace, Twitter and FaceBook together.

MyTwitFace.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:05 PM