> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Atmospheric Ballad Solo in G minor, Lesson By Ivan Milenkovic
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
10 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
Total Votes: 3

maharzan
Jul 4 2012, 01:35 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Original lesson: Atmospheric Ballad Solo in G minor by Ivan Milenkovic

Hi All, Here is my take on this lesson. The timing is very tricky and doing my best to keep that up. Thanks, Chandra

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jul 4 2012, 04:28 PM
Instructor
Very nice take! Good and solid playing!
Your timing was great! There were a few notes in the end that were a bit off! I will also suggest to work on your bending more because some bends sounded out of tune!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 4 2012, 04:57 PM
Instructor
Hey C-Dude !

As I said in the Bushido thread, this was a great version of this lesson. It just needs a bit more bluesy attitude, like that 'snappy' feeling I mentioned.

I actually meant to select 9 but clicked on 10... so lucky you !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 5 2012, 01:59 PM
Instructor
Howdy Chandra!

I think your take is very good but it can be polished a bit, just by playing it more and focusing on interpretation/ attitude - you know, the things which add the magic when playing wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 6 2012, 10:01 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
9.3!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:08 AM