2 Pages V   1 2 >  
3-day Black Metal Festival!, In Serbia!
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 18 2012, 10:14 AM
GMC:er
International Pure Black Metal festival in the Woods of Heart of Serbia!!

3 Days of Pure Blasphemy and Mayhem \m/ !!

http://www.darknessrising.rs/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Dec 18 2012, 10:15 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Dec 18 2012, 10:43 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey Slav that looks REAL EVIL !

I think you will go there !?

So i have to put an Mental Eye on you ... just that you don`t get lost !

Dieter

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 18 2012, 10:50 AM
No Dieter, i'm not that much fan of Underground Black metal , (and i hope i'll not be here in Serbia in that period ph34r.gif )

But i have a lot of friends who are on this metal genre, so i left a Information about it here, cos' such big extreme festival has never happned in Serbia before , and it's gonna be good cos' it's in the Forest cool.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Dec 18 2012, 10:55 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
So i hope you are in Germany then ! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 18 2012, 11:09 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Thats a wicked flyer for that festival Slav, but isn't it a bit cold for an open air concert?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 18 2012, 11:25 AM
Instructor
3 things I love about that poster:

1. The name of one of the promoters.. 'Misanthropic Intolerance'
2. Those skeletons in the top corners moving like Beyonce as they bang their drums
3. The fact that all those band logos need to be annotated underneath !! laugh.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Dec 18 2012, 10:09 AM) *
Thats a wicked flyer for that festival Slav, but isn't it a bit cold for an open air concert?

I imagine that they think it's not real black metal unless you're shivering and in danger of losing some of your extremities to frostbite ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 18 2012, 11:30 AM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Dec 18 2012, 11:09 AM) *

It's gonna happen on the last days of May, beginning of June, so it's Summer start cool.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 18 2012, 11:25 AM) *

2. Those skeletons in the top corners moving like Beyonce as they bang their drums
3. The fact that all those band logos need to be annotated underneath !! laugh.gif

1.That's pure Slavistic Pagan Underground BM organisation, as the name implies.
2. I'm not fammiliar with Beyonce's artistic history.
3. C'mmon man, That's BM. don't act like some jappy- mainstream guy who haven't heard BM by now cool.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Dec 18 2012, 11:34 AM

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 18 2012, 12:51 PM
I've actually heard of one of those bands!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 18 2012, 12:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 18 2012, 10:30 AM) *
2. I'm not fammiliar with Beyonce's artistic history.

You don't have to be to know that they're dancing is all about thrusting out hips and butt etc !!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 18 2012, 01:39 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Dec 18 2012, 12:51 PM) *
I've actually heard of one of those bands!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

U've probably heard of Desaster - they're one of the leading German Black/thrash bands...

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Dec 18 2012, 10:55 AM) *
So i hope you are in Germany then ! rolleyes.gif

Yeah, i hope so Dieter, Thanks for kind words wink.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 18 2012, 01:53 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 18 2012, 12:39 PM) *
U've probably heard of Desaster - they're one of the leading German Black/thrash bands...

Actually, the one I've heard is Enthroned, I even have one of their albums!! ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 18 2012, 02:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 18 2012, 06:50 AM) *
No Dieter, i'm not that much fan of Underground Black metal , (and i hope i'll not be here in Serbia in that period ph34r.gif )

But i have a lot of friends who are on this metal genre, so i left a Information about it here, cos' such big extreme festival has never happned in Serbia before , and it's gonna be good cos' it's in the Forest cool.gif

This will be very scary! ohmy.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 18 2012, 06:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Dec 18 2012, 12:53 PM) *
Actually, the one I've heard is Enthroned, I even have one of their albums!! ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

That's the one I recognised, but don't know their music. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 18 2012, 06:40 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 18 2012, 05:34 PM) *
That's the one I recognised, but don't know their music. smile.gif

They've been around since the mid/lste 90's, that's when I first came across them. There were a lot of young metal heads in what was my Local Pub back then so I used to get introduced to whatever they were listening to at the time!!
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 18 2012, 11:21 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Dec 18 2012, 06:40 PM) *
They've been around since the mid/lste 90's, that's when I first came across them. There were a lot of young metal heads in what was my Local Pub back then so I used to get introduced to whatever they were listening to at the time!!
smile.gif

U worked in local metal pub, how cool is that cool.gif

That's why you kick ass in that GTR thread smile.gif

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Dec 18 2012, 11:33 PM
I've always wanted to see Mayhem live... if only I lived in Europe! There's no good Black Metal over here in Canada, or North America in general.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 19 2012, 09:53 AM
QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ Dec 18 2012, 11:33 PM) *
I've always wanted to see Mayhem live... if only I lived in Europe! There's no good Black Metal over here in Canada, or North America in general.

Yeah, you should move here then...It's a pitty to live without good Black Metal in general cool.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 19 2012, 02:21 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 18 2012, 10:21 PM) *
U worked in local metal pub, how cool is that cool.gif

It was a good time! The Pub was run by my local Hells Angels, some of whom I've known for over 25 years1
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 20 2012, 02:17 AM
That would make a KILLER band/record lable/record title, "Misanthropic Intolerance" just perfect!

Todd

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 18 2012, 05:25 AM) *

I imagine that they think it's not real black metal unless you're shivering and in danger of losing some of your extremities to frostbite ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Dec 20 2012, 09:38 AM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 19 2012, 08:53 AM) *
Yeah, you should move here then...It's a pitty to live without good Black Metal in general cool.gif

Actually, I may move to London if I can find an excuse to go to school there. tongue.gif Metal festivals for 4 years? Yes please.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:30 AM