Metronome App
Mith
Jul 30 2014, 04:18 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I just started using a metronome again for my guitar playing and I figured I'd use the one I used while learning drums. Its called Drummers Metronome and its a app for android (probably on iPhone too)

Things I like about it
I can make diffrent lists of metronomes
I can add in aditional diffrent sounding clicks for 8th, 16th and Triplets
I can control the volume of each click (I have the main click loud and and 8th or 16th really faint so its more of a feel)
There is a colour mode that will flash a diffrent color for each beat so you can do it with no sound
There is a timer on it (I set mine for 2min if I can keep one solid time for that long I feel I have it under my fingers)

Just thought I'd share a little something I found

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 30 2014, 04:40 AM
GMC:er
Metronome apps are very handy smile.gif And much cheaper than buying a metronome!! Do you have the link to download it in the store?

QUOTE (Mith @ Jul 29 2014, 11:18 PM) *
I just started using a metronome again for my guitar playing and I figured I'd use the one I used while learning drums. Its called Drummers Metronome and its a app for android (probably on iPhone too)

Things I like about it
I can make diffrent lists of metronomes
I can add in aditional diffrent sounding clicks for 8th, 16th and Triplets
I can control the volume of each click (I have the main click loud and and 8th or 16th really faint so its more of a feel)
There is a colour mode that will flash a diffrent color for each beat so you can do it with no sound
There is a timer on it (I set mine for 2min if I can keep one solid time for that long I feel I have it under my fingers)

Just thought I'd share a little something I found

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mith
Jul 30 2014, 04:54 AM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...onome&hl=en

Thats it there. I love it.

I find the little click on the back beat hold me in better time and as I get use to the speed I turn that other click down lowering the referance points for those times you don't have alot of referance points.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mith
Jul 30 2014, 05:48 AM
On the topic off apps this is the best tuning app I have found

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...chlab&hl=en

And both of these are free apps

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 31 2014, 04:55 AM
GMC:er
Thanks for sharing!! Free apps are a wonderful thing smile.gif

QUOTE (Mith @ Jul 30 2014, 12:48 AM) *
On the topic off apps this is the best tuning app I have found

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...chlab&hl=en

And both of these are free apps

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:26 AM