Acoustic Strumming + Three Level Solo Intermediate
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 17 2007, 05:39 PM
GMC Founder
Hey there,

Today I am happy to present yet an acoustic lesson! (Europe click here) In this second lesson by Jerry he shows you some grips and right hand patterns in the style of John Petrucci.

Beginners studying this lesson - should think about the strumming motion: Even though it looks like Jerry constantly strums up and down on the strings, he actually often just strums in the air. And that is what creates the actual rhythm - because constantly strumming up and down doesn't sound very cool...!

----------------

Also - Marcus Lavendell builds up some serious tension with this second part of three level solo (intermediate). (Europe).

Kristofer biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 17 2007, 05:58 PM
GMC:er
WAhooo!!! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Iluha
Aug 17 2007, 09:10 PM
GMC:er
Marcus's lesson, is freaking awesome.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:37 PM