Qenzoz doesn't have a personal statement currently.
20 years old
Guitar, Drums & Music - Such a surprise :P.
Joined: 13-November 10
Profile Views: 5.755*
Last Seen: Today, 01:59 AM
Local Time: Sep 3 2014, 04:15 AM
443 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
3 Sep 2014
So Mr. Big is releasing a new album '...The Stories We Could Tell.' this September (26 EU/30 NA)
And they recently released the first single: Gotta Love the Ride
31 Aug 2014
Not sure if there already have been a post about this, but I couldn't find any, so excuse me if there already is one!
Either ways, for those that don't know, Paul Gilbert recently released a new album 'Stone Pushing Uphill Man'
Musicradar.com - Paul Gilbert talks: Stone Pushing Uphill Man track-by-track
01. Working for the Weekend (Originally recorded by Loverboy)
02. Back in the Saddle (Originally recorded by Aerosmith)
03. I Got the Feelin' (Originally recorded by James Brown)
04. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Originally recorded by Elton John)
05. Why Don't We Do It In the Road? (Originally recorded by the Beatles)
06. Shock Absorber
07. Purple Without All the Red
08. Murder By Numbers (Originally recorded by the Police)
09. My Girl (Originally recorded by Eric Carmen)
10. Wash Me Clean (Originally recorded by K.D. Lang)
11. Stone Pushing Uphill Man (Non-instrumental)
14 Aug 2013
Check this drummer out! Dean Zimmer
20 Mar 2013
Hello everyone! On Monday I am going to record a song 'Hey You' by Pink Floyd, now the intro is probably hardest part of this song, basically I am just finger picking an Em chord over 2 bars and then an Dm chord over 2 bars - 4 times.
But the hard part is changing from the chords without getting those annoying slide sounds and all those weird things, the only thing I am using is a clean tone + a bit of phaser.
So I was just wondering if anyone has some great tips, or maybe knows a good video that explains it or something like that
Huge thanks in advance!
Here is the song (it's the intro part)
9 Oct 2013 - 20:24
13 Sep 2013 - 7:01
4 Sep 2013 - 22:10
26 Feb 2013 - 13:14
27 Jan 2013 - 18:38
Other users have left no comments for Qenzoz.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 03:15 AM|