Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks David
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > David Wallimann > News (David)
kahall
While learning the first half of your Gilmour lesson I snapped the B string. First one ever, but I have only been playing since March of 07. I am taking it as a positive since I could tell my bend was not right where before I would not have noticed it was out of tune. Weird thing is I had a tad of blood on me after it broke, but I can not find where the string got me. Just as well since I also have managed to catch a cold for the first time in 2 years and I need to rest... I guess ;-) Happy New Year!

Yes, I know I messed up Gilmour in the title....dang!
David Wallimann
Wow!
Sorry to hear all that my friend!
Happy new year to you mate!
David

QUOTE (kahall @ Jan 1 2008, 06:21 PM) *
While learning the first half of your Gilmour lesson I snapped the B string. First one ever, but I have only been playing since March of 07. I am taking it as a positive since I could tell my bend was not right where before I would not have noticed it was out of tune. Weird thing is I had a tad of blood on me after it broke, but I can not find where the string got me. Just as well since I also have managed to catch a cold for the first time in 2 years and I need to rest... I guess ;-) Happy New Year!

Yes, I know I messed up Gilmour in the title....dang!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.