Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Irritated!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Paul Coutts
Ahhh....I cut my thumb on my right hand with scissors today...right where I hold the pick.
Nothing sucks more than a stupid injury to inhibit playing guitar....

irritated...
mattacuk
Ahh that is a shame man sad.gif Be sure to use your time productively. Maybe study some theory and study guitartist play untill your thumbs healed smile.gif
Paul Coutts
hahahah, yeah I will be, I just got Ear Master 5 biggrin.gif Can't wait to try it out smile.gif
And I guess I'll be posting here a lot more then smile.gif
botoxfox
Isn't this what the complaint thread is for? biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
I those, injuries. Just learn theory for a few days or something. Don't play until your thumb is fully recovered! smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
Darn! May I ask what you were doing? And don't play until it's completely healed!!!
Paul Coutts
lol, yeah I won't....I was doing a bulletin board at work, and trimming paper...sliced it with scissors....sad.gif
Yeah, n I think this should be in the complaints thread....sorry!
Toni Suominen
QUOTE (Paul Coutts @ Jan 9 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhh....I cut my thumb on my right hand with scissors today...right where I hold the pick.
Nothing sucks more than a stupid injury to inhibit playing guitar....

irritated...

Yeah, I hate it too when something like that happens sad.gif
JasoninOhio
No need to stop playing because of a cut. Play it 'til your thumb falls off! You've got 2 right? Why do you think you have 2? In case you lose one! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.