Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'wait' By White Lion
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
777-HAIRMETAL4HIM-777
This is one of my favorite solo's ever, and Vito Bratta is a very underrated guitar player. If anyone could post a video on this solo I'd appreciate it and who knows maybe this would be someone's new favorite guitar player that some random kid was talkin about on the internet. laugh.gif

SORRY IF I POSTED IN WRONG SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIhhGVFKXoM

blink.gif
FretDancer69
you cannot embed videos. You should provide the link (which i can see) but make it clickable tongue.gif,

also, ive never heard of the solo so i cant help you sad.gif
swingline
Wish I could help but I too have never heard it. dry.gif
JCJXXL
I know the song you are talking about. I remember them. Not real hard compared to some of the other hair metal bands back in the day, but still a decent band.
skennington
my suggestion would be to download powertab for free or if you have guitar pro that's even better. Then go to ultimate guitar.com Search by song or by band. If you see a pwer tab or GP tab open it and start practicing!

I think were an ok band and quite talented, just a little to bubblegumish for me. biggrin.gif
JCJXXL
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 10 2008, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think were an ok band and quite talented, just a little to bubblegumish for me. biggrin.gif

Agreed smile.gif
777-HAIRMETAL4HIM-777
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 10 2008, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my suggestion would be to download powertab for free or if you have guitar pro that's even better. Then go to ultimate guitar.com Search by song or by band. If you see a pwer tab or GP tab open it and start practicing!

Thanks where can you download that for free
and i was thinkin about gettin that amp.... is it sick? laugh.gif
JCJXXL
I have the tab. PM me.
skennington
QUOTE (777-HAIRMETAL4HIM-777 @ Jan 10 2008, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks where can you download that for free
and i was thinkin about gettin that amp.... is it sick? laugh.gif

http://www.harmony-central.com/Software/Wi...s/powertab.html
777-HAIRMETAL4HIM-777
QUOTE (JCJXXL @ Jan 10 2008, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the tab. PM me.

dude i would so owe you..... the solo? yea if you want send it to me smile.gif

QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 10 2008, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sweet man thanks
shammy
Wow I felt violated after watching that video, omg go download something from led zeppelin real quick. LOL
777-HAIRMETAL4HIM-777
QUOTE (shammy @ Jan 11 2008, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow I felt violated after watching that video, omg go download something from led zeppelin real quick. LOL

HAHA your a funny one shammy mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.