Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Story From Eastern Europe
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Muris Varajic > Private (Muris)
mattacuk
Oh wow Muris, I just have to tell you how beautiful I think this track is !! biggrin.gif Its a very powerful peice of music, may I ask what key its in? smile.gif

best wishes

matt
Muris Varajic
Thanks Matt!! smile.gif

It's in G and then modulates into Bb,when our national hymn starts. biggrin.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (Muris @ Jan 13 2008, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Matt!! smile.gif

It's in G and then modulates into Bb,when our national hymn starts. biggrin.gif

Ahhh thankyou! Just magic - even my mum stoped and listened biggrin.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 13 2008, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhh thankyou! Just magic - even my mum stoped and listened biggrin.gif

Say hi to mum and your folks Matt,thanks!! smile.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (Muris @ Jan 13 2008, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Say hi to mum and your folks Matt,thanks!! smile.gif

I will of course, your famous in my house ! laugh.gif biggrin.gif cheers smile.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 13 2008, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will of course, your famous in my house ! laugh.gif biggrin.gif cheers smile.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Cheers Matt smile.gif
jammer91
I like to hear the track too. Please? wink.gif
mattacuk
Its worth getting the album Jammer its great!! "The Water" is also very beautiful, i listen to those last two tracks over and over again smile.gif
jammer91
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Feb 8 2008, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its worth getting the album Jammer its great!! "The Water" is also very beautiful, i listen to those last two tracks over and over again smile.gif

Id look forward to listening to it. Where is it available? Muris' playing is so melodic and the thing i love is his screaming leads which take a sudden turn. It would be an honor to buy his album and show off to my friends, "You heard this album, this dude is my Instructor!" and theyd all be like OMG!

mattacuk
QUOTE (jammer91 @ Feb 8 2008, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Id look forward to listening to it. Where is it available? Muris' playing is so melodic and the thing i love is his screaming leads which take a sudden turn. It would be an honor to buy his album and show off to my friends, "You heard this album, this dude is my Instructor!" and theyd all be like OMG!

Take a gander here smile.gif http://cdbaby.com/cd/murisvarajic

You can preveiw the tracks too smile.gif
eddiecat
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Feb 8 2008, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The album is great, Matt!
And I agree with you, A Story From Eastern Europe is just amazing!
I already wrote about it a few months ago
and I'm still so impressed by the beauty and feeling of Muris' guitar and track.
It's breathtaking, and so moving...

Jammer: just get it!!!

Eddie
Davidian
I'll buy it when I get some money biggrin.gif
I'd really like to hear it.
jammer91
Yes it is great. So melodic and relaxing. Ill get the mp3 soon. Muris adds so much of emotion into his playing, its just so inspiring for me. I also check out the song SRV or What? and was amazed. Thanks a lot Matt and Eddie for filling me on this one. Man i love these songs.
Muris Varajic
Ohh,I was just finishing some new tunes,rearranging and stuff,
then I logged in and puff...guys are talking about my old tunes,you rock,thanks a lot!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.