Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Song In Progress
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Kyle Logue
superize
Hi kyle i am working on a song right now that i am doing on guitar pro an i have started adding som drum sound and i just wante to here what you think of it so far

I tried to upload a midi file but i i wasnt permitted to uppload that
Kyle Logue
QUOTE (superize @ Feb 11 2008, 09:28 AM) *
Hi kyle i am working on a song right now that i am doing on guitar pro an i have started adding som drum sound and i just wante to here what you think of it so far

Click to view attachment

I currently don't have a copy of guitar pro on my computer. Can you export it to midi and then re-upload so I can have a listen?
superize
nevermind
Kyle Logue
QUOTE (superize @ Feb 11 2008, 09:38 AM) *
nevermind

No really...i want to have a listen. You can export to midi straight from guitar pro.

Don't give up yet!
superize
I managed to export it to a midifile but the i couldnt uppload it on the forum and i dot know why
Kyle Logue
QUOTE (superize @ Feb 11 2008, 09:59 AM) *
I managed to export it to a midifile but the i couldnt uppload it on the forum and i dot know why

If you can put the guitar pro file back up, I'll work on getting another copy of guitar pro.
superize

OK......

Click to view attachment[
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.